[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 93 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
The idea for the Heroes series is as follows as for the "unofficial" super detailed, Mega Bloks like 343 should take a vote type.
This vote will consist of the following, put several official characters of which the community vote and the 3 most votes will be those who will make the mold. For unofficial, Mega Bloks is focusing a lot on the armor of Halo 5, what they should do equal voting in relation to reinforcements there to date in the game, the three most voted will be new, but the complete set, helmet, torso and shoulder pads to avoid generic armor shoulders as we have seen in the Gungir, Defender, etc. Because I really want to see armours like "Hellcat", "Maverick", "Deadeye", also don't forget the iconic armours, like the Mark VI or V.
For these Spartan heroes of the series think that should be made with weapons is to paint the molds of the REQ game cards, such as the Spear of Selene, The Seal Didacta and others.
I hope you like my idea and can support so that all see armor that we like and not have repetitive designs year after year, of course, the designs would be used once a year, every vote would be done by year, and the molds of Spartan unofficial use in the other sets.

CreepingDeath98 wrote:The idea for the Heroes series is as follows as for the "unofficial" super detailed, Mega Bloks like 343 should take a vote type.
This vote will consist of the following, put several official characters of which the community vote and the 3 most votes will be those who will make the mold. For unofficial, Mega Bloks is focusing a lot on the armor of Halo 5, what they should do equal voting in relation to reinforcements there to date in the game, the three most voted will be new, but the complete set, helmet, torso and shoulder pads to avoid generic armor shoulders as we have seen in the Gungir, Defender, etc. Because I really want to see armours like "Hellcat", "Maverick", "Deadeye", also don't forget the iconic armours, like the Mark VI or V.
For these Spartan heroes of the series think that should be made with weapons is to paint the molds of the REQ game cards, such as the Spear of Selene, The Seal Didacta and others.
I hope you like my idea and can support so that all see armor that we like and not have repetitive designs year after year, of course, the designs would be used once a year, every vote would be done by year, and the molds of Spartan unofficial use in the other sets.
Very cool idea.

CreepingDeath98 wrote:The idea for the Heroes series is as follows as for the "unofficial" super detailed, Mega Bloks like 343 should take a vote type.
it's called Selenes lance and didacts signet, not spear of Selene and seal didacta. Just make sure. Sry

I would love to see all of the Hannibal vehicles!

They doing a Hannibal wasp for any halo 5 players

Mega Bloks should make a Hannibal Mantis or Hannibal Scorpion! Who agrees with me?

I agree immensely on his topic!

murphbloks wrote:Mega Bloks should make a Hannibal Mantis or Hannibal Scorpion! Who agrees with me?
There's already a Hannibal mantis and scorpion in halo 5. But a Hannibal wasp is great. Go check out Gamecheat13 on YouTube. He makes incredible halo mods. He made a halo 5 Hannibal wasp mod video.

murphbloks wrote:Mega Bloks should make a Hannibal Mantis or Hannibal Scorpion! Who agrees with me?
Wait a min sry I wasn't paying attention when u said mega bloks

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wait a min sry I wasn't paying attention when u said mega bloks
This IS a megabloks site after all. Not halo.

Return to “Halo”