[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 94 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I'd like to see a long sword with a black UNSC pilot and a black UNSC Marine (with grey camo) and a small terrain peice with an orange grunt and a gold brute captain. It would cost $60-$70.

For my own behalf, I'd like to see a Halo 5 Post-Covenant War Covenant Cell, This would be sort of like a mega-set costing anywhere from 150$-200$+ containing, 15+ figures, including a Helljumper (Maybe other than red?) 3 ODSTs, some Halo 5 era Marines (like 4.) and then a rag-tag group of elites, zealots, and whatever else they have, The vehicles would include possibly a blisterback, Yes, I know they're Halo 2 era, so, make it damaged, updated phantom, and maybe a better wraith, because the one from wraith ambush wasn't great. A small UNSC Outpost, along with GREEN terrain, and a Mongoose, along with the new UNSC Wasp, some turrets, and, for scenery, (Optional) Maybe throw in a downed banshee, Or, What would really be neato, Bits and pieces of a Scarab, (ie, Leg, chassis, cannon) and have it be interchangeable with the current scarab, You could make the actual Scarab look battle-worn and such, and also add damaging to the covenant vehicles, Because, the backstory is half of this covenant tech hasn't been active since halo 2, so here's a detailed list:

-Spartan Helljumper
-3 ODSTs
-4 Halo 5 Marines
-3 Elited
-2 Zealots
-1 Grunt
-1 Spartan Gungir

Vehicles:
-Blisterback
-Mongoose
-Wasp
-Wraith
-Phantom

Structures:
-UNSC Building
-Sandbags
-AA Emplacement
-Covenant Barriers

Hope you halo fans enjoyed reading this, hopefully Mega Bloks takes this into consideration

Gúta attack - this set would be based of of halo reach and would include a gúta that is built with some specialized pieces, a grunt heavy (green), an elite minor (blue), and Jun. it would also include a small terrain piece with 2 moas. It would cost $25.

I think they need to make a new PHANTOM. It should come with 2 grunts 3 elites maybe a new armor system Arbiter from HALO 2-3. And for the UNSC a EVA and RECON and a HAYABUSA. Price about 50 to 60$. Now that would be a set i would buy!

And maybe a SGT Johnson and a couple Marines

Wow, terrific, outstanding! These ideas still keep rolling and I forgot all about the gúta. Maybe we could do some more sets with civilians or animals.

Another one!

This time it's for the UNSC, a new pelican, sure we have the gunship variant but it's old and I really want an updated NMPD Pelican style one, and a new falcon, DEFINETLY a new falcon, but the pelican would cost 50$ and come with a Helljumper 2 ODSTs (Filler dudes) Spartan Aviator, and Air Assault, and could be like the DM Warthog, being able to snap a few guns/apparel and or make it have certain salvaged parts, and could be combined with the NMPD pelican to make the NMPD pelican look like the paint and such has chipper, or sort of like SWAT, where it's armed, also, Bring back the hawk mega bloks, just do it

ANOTHER STROKE OF GENIUS!

for Signature Series,

THE EVACUATION SHIP FROM REACH! WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS YET?!?!?!?!?

SpartanOperator wrote:ANOTHER STROKE OF GENIUS!

for Signature Series,

THE EVACUATION SHIP FROM REACH! WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS YET?!?!?!?!?
Also I stated the evacuation shuttle from halo wars.

I know they have already made Halo Reach sets, but it would be awesome if they just had the Noble Team figures individually, in the "Halo Heroes" series. I was also looking to see some sets with big base plates, with buildings and natural vegetation. And possibly recreating certain parts of popular maps, such as the huge, vertical, turbine in "Last Resort" (Halo 3), or the crash site on "Highlands" (Halo Reach). If any of this is possible, I would be extremely thrilled.

Return to “Halo”