[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 95 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
what i really want is for the Spartans to have removable helmets like for it to have a marine head but a removable helmet and for it to have see through visors that would really be cool and please try to lower the price because i have no way to make money and i love mega blok halo so much i play with them a lot i don't collect then i use them and like role play with them and if the price was lowered it would be awesome.

T1mbuc2 wrote:what i really want is for the Spartans to have removable helmets like for it to have a marine head but a removable helmet and for it to have see through visors that would really be cool and please try to lower the price because i have no way to make money and i love mega blok halo so much i play with them a lot i don't collect then i use them and like role play with them and if the price was lowered it would be awesome.
At least it's cheaper than L*go, I remember when I collected those, SO MUCH WASTED MONEY!!!!

Spartanz19 wrote:
T1mbuc2 wrote:what i really want is for the Spartans to have removable helmets like for it to have a marine head but a removable helmet and for it to have see through visors that would really be cool and please try to lower the price because i have no way to make money and i love mega blok halo so much i play with them a lot i don't collect then i use them and like role play with them and if the price was lowered it would be awesome.
At least it's cheaper than L*go, I remember when I collected those, SO MUCH WASTED MONEY!!!!
Well L*go is somewhat great but it isn't terrific.
I still like the fact that L*go puts their parts in designated bags though. Well moving on, love this idea @T1mbuc2 and have long waited for this but truly when it comes to this face stuff it's going to be another Sgt. Forge face drama.

Megabloks prices are really cheap, the only things I would say are over priced are the troop builders. But other than that they sell their sets at a perfect price unlike L*go who has rediculous prices like $500 for a Death Star with updated MInifigs when it used to be $400.

I have to admit troop builders are expensive, 25 dollars for like 5 figs and a terrain piece

Sangheilios_01 wrote:No it's $16.
No it's $15.99 in the US ;D

But I agree L*go is pretty overpriced! That's really one of the biggest reasons I love Mega, it's just right. The only thing I'm mad about is how they made it 4 gigs when it used to be 5. I call BS on that!

I'm not gonna lie, I buy L*gos but for 2 purposes. Star Wars and WW2 wich I have to do on my own buying brickarms for those of you who know what those are. But I NEVER mix the 2 brands....... EVER.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I buy L*gos but for 2 purposes. Star Wars and WW2 wich I have to do on my own buying brickarms for those of you who know what those are. But I NEVER mix the 2 brands....... EVER.
I buy them only for the Creator buildings now.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I buy L*gos but for 2 purposes. Star Wars and WW2 wich I have to do on my own buying brickarms for those of you who know what those are. But I NEVER mix the 2 brands....... EVER.
Don't tell ANYONE but i buy some still.

Return to “Halo”