[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 97 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
A new mold for the plasma rifle would be nice too cause right now it's too big. I would also like to see the reach style fuel rod cannon, a halo 2 style magnum, and a larger jackal shield.

Also a grunt goblin and a UNSC wasp would be cool (especially the goblin).

And a large pack of 4 promethean warriors (not knights, watchers and crawlers but the more humanoid ones)

And they still have not done a cryptum the spherical shape of it would be hard to do but it has been over 4 years since halo 4 so it would be good to get this important part of the story of halo 4 along with the Didact in a cheap set.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
murphbloks wrote:Mega Bloks should make a Hannibal Mantis or Hannibal Scorpion! Who agrees with me?
There's already a Hannibal mantis and scorpion in halo 5. But a Hannibal wasp is great. Go check out Gamecheat13 on YouTube. He makes incredible halo mods. He made a halo 5 Hannibal wasp mod video.
What I meant was MEGA BLOKS should make the hannibal mantis or scorpion.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:A new mold for the plasma rifle would be nice too cause right now it's too big. I would also like to see the reach style fuel rod cannon, a halo 2 style magnum, and a larger jackal shield.
Yes a larger jackal shield would be nice!

I'm really hoping for a Halo 5-version of the Phantom. Preferably not a Signature Series, I would rather it release like the original 2011(?) Phantom did. It doesn't need a display stand, or terrain, or a large amount of figures and weapons. Just give us a Phantom like we know you're capable of, Mega Bloks.

I've always liked the variety of the figures and I love that the new ones make customizing armor configurations much easier.

A Fotus Armor spartan would be pretty cool to have as well as more female spartans cuz the armor customization options as of now are pretty limited.

We should also get a Halo reach DMR mold because it's really different from the Halo 4/5 version.

My top 10 vehicles that I'd like to see are:
1) Heretic Banshee
Includes: Heretic Banshee, Heretic Leader, and 343 Guilty Spark.
Weapons: Covenant Carbine and plasma grenade.
Price: $20
2) Hannibal Mantis
Includes: Hannibal Mantis, Blue Spartan Athlon, Terrain Piece, and Orange/ Blue Promethean Soldier.
Weapons: Gunfighter Magnum, Blaze of Glory, and Barbed Lance.
Price: $30
3) Heretic Lance
Includes: 2 Heretic Elites, 2 Heretic Grunts, Sentinel, and forerunner crate.
Weapons: 2 sentinel beams, carbine, needler, plasma pistol, and 2 plasma grenades.
Price: $15
4) Soldier Bandit
Includes: Corp warthog, 2 prometean soldiers, red Spartan Achilles, and terrain piece.
Weapons: Endgame, suppressor, and lightrifle.
Price: $30
5) Hannibal Scopion
Includes: Hannibal Scopion, Endurance of Will, Blue Spartan wrath, blue Spartan Defender, red Spartan orbital, and orange/ blue crawler.
Weapons: SMG, High Five, plasma caster, open hand, and Heartseeker.
Price: $60
6) Covenant Lich (signature series)
Includes: Covenant Lich, Covenant barricades, Gek 'Lhar, elite officer, elite zealot, 2 elite minors, imperial grunt, and 2 grunt minors.
Weapons: 4 energy swords, fuel rod cannon, carbine, 2 needlers, 3 plasma pistols, storm rifle, and 4 plasma grenades.
Price: $200
7) Series Gamma
Includes: Jackel sniper (common), black imperial grunt (common), orange Spartan Anubis (common), red Spartan air assault (common), brute combat form (common), green Spartan Achilles (rare), promethean enforcer (common), white and cyan Spartan helioskrill (ultra rare), blue Spartan scout (special rare), and yellow promethean soldier (special rare).
Weapons: halo 2 beam rifle, needler, loathsome thing, grenade launcher, mauler, SMG, scattershot, halo 2 beam rifle delta, blue gummy SMG, and yellow gummy lightrifle.
Price: $3
8) UNSC wasp assault
Includes: UNSC Wasp, Warden Eternal, blue Spartan Hermes (female), terrain piece, prometean enforcer, 2 prometean crawlers, and promethean alpha crawler.
Weapons: echidna, scattershot, splinter turret, and 2 splinter grenades.
Price: $35
9) Covenant High Counsel
Includes: 2 rows of seats, prophets of regret (hologram), mercy, and truth, 2 random prophets, 2 elite counselors, Tartarus, 2 brutes, 4 elite honor guards, grunt, and Thel 'Vadumee.
Weapons: fist of rukt, 3 energy swords, 4 honor guard staves, 2 brute shots, needler, and the sacred icon (not a weapon).
Price: $40
10) Flood weapons customizer pack
Includes: infected elite and marine, UNSC crate, Covenant crate, and 2 infection forms.
Weapons: shotgun, SMG, rocket launcher, 2 frag grenades, plasma rifle, needler, fuel rod cannon, and 2 plasma grenades.
Price: $8
Hope you guys liked my set ideas!
Megabloks PLEASE make these sets!

I think that there should be a new falcon from halo reach and some new molds for the weapons. Some new characters would be nice. Maybe even a Red vs blue series

1. Halo CE Master Chief
2. Better ODST drop pods
3. Longsword or Shortsword
4. Captain Keyes or Miranda Keyes
5. Grizzly
6. Brute Prowler
7. Wolverine
8. Another Sergeant Johnson
9. ANOTHER BATTLESCAPE!!!!
10. Captain Cutter Figure
(None of them are in any specific order)

Return to “Halo”