[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 98 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I think the molds for more females should be made ODST and marine wise for those of us who like to do comics and stop motions and dioramas hoping the figure molds for April O'Neal (tmnt), ahora (star trek) and Cortana (halo) will pave the way for that trend

Brilliant! I second that motion.

I think there should be Halo 5 Warzone Sets! Bring back the red vs blue we had before the new armor system but with the new armor system, but Warzone!

A Halo: Reach Noble Six armour pack customizer. It can come with two Reach style spartans, one male, one female, probably in black, maybe silver boots are lower arms which would be nice. Then, of course, two sets of armour for both.

This way it's easy to make your own Spartan in the style of Reach since I know some dislike the Halo 4 and 5 spartans as well as offering a better noble six option that just the gungoose.

A series of miniscale ships that are scaled to each other would be really cool or a corvette or Bungie era frigate like the Grafton or Savannah. There could even be one or two mini rooms inside and a few weapon racks hidden away for fun like on the scarab.

Also, female marines and ODST's would be really cool and vital, in my opinion as Halo has had bunch of female marines and a few ODST's as well ad just to add diversity to diaromas. There doesn't need to be many but maybe one or two in a troop pack here and there.

Finally, heads for famous spartans like Locke, Palmer, Kat, Carter, Buck, etc. Not as necessary but could be really cool.

And a few sets with more REACH based apart and but in general just bungie era spartans. They're hard to find compared to their Spartan 4 counterparts and members of the halo community may prefer them given a lot of the community doesn't seem to like halo 4 or 5 much.

Ok, I'm done. Sorry for flooding the thread.

gosh that was a lot. well, i think that it would be cool to customize our own spartan or something like the destiny one, and then also adding on to the destiny one, have them sent to us for 4$ or something. that would be cool.

If those things were gonna be shipped to you, it would be about $20 a peice. I also wanted to say we have been getting 343 era halo sets since 2012 and I'm ready for some covenant that I am more familiar with in the new ariculation like halo reach covenant or more halo 3 covenant. Really just anything from the bungie games.

Return to “Halo”