[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 99 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Halo Heroes Series 3

Halo 4 Cortana
Atriox
Halo 2 Arbiter
Dr. Halsey
Captain Keyes
Halo 4 Roland

I like to see a Series 2 and 3 from Halo Mega Bloks Micro Fleet Sets. This sets will be in miniature, packaged on a Spartan/ODST helmet. On the series 2 i'm going to put 4 moments of the original trilogy. One of the Installation 04 with the Pillar of Autumn and a figure of the Master Chief with Mark V armour. Another with a gausshog and a forerunner structure in a piece of terrain with a figure of Halo 2 Master Chief. One more with a sentinel enforcer in a snow terrain and a figure of the Halo 2 Arbiter. Finally a piece of the ark's desert from Halo 3 with a Wraith and a figure of the Sergeant Johnson. On the Series 3 i'm going to put 1 set based of Halo Wars, 1 moment from Halo 3 ODST, 1 moment inspired in the last level of Halo Reach and 1 moment from Halo 4. The first will be a piece of terrain with a Hornet and a Vampire, also includes the Jerome-092 figure. The second will be the "data hive" that includes a piece of a drone hive, one figure of a yellow drone, one UNSC armory and a figure of Veronica Dare. The third will include a platform with a turret, 2 banshees, one figure of an elite minor, and the figure of noble six with the broken visor. The last one will be the Didact's Cryptum with a forerunner structure and a figure of the Master Chief's Halo 4 armor (with orange visor). The price will be of $14.99 USD or lower.

i'd like to see a mega bloks version of the halo reach pre order statue with all of noble team on it with Emile having an attachable kukri

as well as like the full ODST squad, full blue team and full Osiris set fire-team sets

and 2 different blood-gulch bases, one with red team flags and a warthog. including 5 spartan mk v in red, maroon, orange, pink, brown and purple. weapon wise this set would have 1 shot gun, 2 pistols, 2 plasma grenades, 1 plasma pistol and 2 assault rifles.

the other would have blue team flags, a scorpion and have 4 Spartans, 1 cobalt spartan, 1 blue spartan, 1 green/blue spartan and one black spartan. with a sniper rifle, 2 assault rifles, and 1 shotgun

a troophog with a few marines

a wasp with odst dare

a covenant cruiser

halo wars firebase series of sets that can lock together to build a full fire base that can store a wart hog, each set having a figure related to the building, (pilots with air tower, marines with barracks ect)

long sword fighter

grizzly tank

and halo heroes figures of, veronica dare, Catherine Halsey, Linda, holly tanaka, captain cutter, sjt Johnson, both captain and commander keyes, FRANKLIN MENDEZ, LORD TERRENCE HOOD, SARAH PALMER and SAMUEL-034

NMPD Falcon (Reach)

Figures
NMPD Spartan ODST (Reach)
NMPD Spartan Mark IV (Reach)
NMPD Pilot
NMPD Officer

Weapons
Assault Rifle
DMR X2
Snipers Rifle

Price
$24

What is an NMPD Spartan ODST????

Sangheilios_01 wrote:What is an NMPD Spartan ODST????
It's an ODST with the NMPD colors.

Me again. Just wanted to mention someone else's post to draw attention to it.
More bungie era sets would be really nice but they don't have to focus on the chief's story. Reach Spartans and marines would mean we still get a tonne of Spartans, as always but we also get lots of massable figures. I'm not as concerened about the new elite mold but to have weapons better molded so figures can carry them properly than just having to put the stock over an arm.

Oh I'm concerned about lite molds. 7 years guys gimme a break I just want one solid line of bungie era sets and they are welcome to go back to making sets from 343's terrible games.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Oh I'm concerned about lite molds. 7 years guys gimme a break I just want one solid line of bungie era sets and they are welcome to go back to making sets from 343's terrible games.
Why are they "terrible"? I think they're fine. I mean, they aren't the old games that Bungie made, but they aren't that bad. And I think the Mega Bloks figures of these games are excellent.

Well I meant to say I don't like halo 4 and 5 but halo wars 2 looks promising.......I guess. Anyway, as good as the figures atleast in your opinion, you've had about 7 years to collect stuff from halo 4 and now halo 5 and there's only a few more things from halo 5 they could really make but that's mostly all from wars zone. It's time for a change I just want some stuff from Megabloks that me and many older halo fans would enjoy because the 343 halo desighn just dosent work for me. Like the recent halo 3 style brutes is a step in the right direction. Now all they need to do is make a new prowler or an anti air wraith. Just something from the earlier games cause I'm tired of not wanting to buy the blindbags cause it's dominated by ugly Spartans who don't even have visors and look like robots.

Return to “Halo”