[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 100 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I think it would be cool to have the ability to attach the various pistols to figures legs.

There should be a steel colored with bronze-orange visors fire team. There should be a recon, and a copperhead, but the other two armors could be anything, maybe one could be a warrior.

I believe mega should create four different teams and squads. I believe they should create Noble Team from Reach, Blue Team from H5, Fire Team Osiris from H5, and a squad with sergeant Johnson[/color] as the leader of some marines. I know that they have made a lot of these figures but it would be a lot better than having to buy all of the sets. It would be interesting to have the figures that they haven't created (Linda, Frederic, Tanaka) Yes they have made Fred with the Eva booster frame but not with his H5 helmet but it would still be cool. Yes since they have Yankee squad coming you would think that a marine squad wouldn't be very interesting but with sergeant Jackson in it you can expect a big armory.

That would suck for the people who allready bought all the sets like I did. Also it bring the value of the figures down.

I'm not sure if you guys heard, but they made Mark VI's from Halo 2 and 3!

Hey me again. Just had a thought. I think Mega should create Spartans like H5 Linda called a Spartan Siege and H5 Frederic called a Spartan Zodiac.

Deberían producir un paquete de halo llamado "las espadas de saghelios" porque no han sacado ningún set de guerreros del inquisidor y este quedaría conformado por tres élites menores ya que solo con esa armadura han sido vistos los guerreros de las espadas de saghelios, además tendría un grunt y todos estos del color del elite que salio en el banshee actual ya que este es el color de los élites del inquisidor
Armas
Las armas de este set estarían conformadas por tres espadas de energía , un agijoneador(neadleer), una carabina covenant, un rifle tormenta y una pistola de plasma y dos granadas de plasma.
• adicionales
Como adicionales tendría una barricada covenant, una caja de municiones covenant con el color ya mencionado.
• otras sugerencias
El pack debería de tener un precio aproximado al de set anteriores como el de covenant brut lance o como el equipo yanqui.

Por favor tomen en cuenta esta solicitud ya que seria un buen set

1. I'd really like a new Mantis model, with construction along the lines of the Strike/Incinerator Cyclops. Include a Spartan or UNSC Marine Pilot with a Pistol or Assault Rifle, and possibly a Covenant Elite or a Grunt with a Fuel Rod Gun for battles. Keep it compact, simple, and poseable, like the Strike Cyclops.
100-200 Pcs, $8-$15

2. New Weapon and Figure "Loadout" Packs based around different classes for each faction, similar to the Destiny "Armory" packs.
UNSC Heavy Assault Spartan, includes sand yellow Spartan figure (With heavy armor like Jorge from Reach), SAW, Rocket Launcher, and Gauss Cannon weapons.

UNSC Air Assault Spartan, Includes sand blue Spartan figure with Jetpack accessory, Battle Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Pistol, 2x Frag Grenades, as well as a transparent pole stand to simulate Jetpack movement. Small orange flame pieces for the Jetpack are optional.

UNSC Assault Spartan, includes a crimson Spartan figure with Thruster Pack accessory, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, HYDRA Launcher, and 2x Grenades.

UNSC Recon Spartan includes a wood green Spartan figure with Sniper Rifle, DMR, Pistol, and 2 Frag Grenades

UNSC Spartan Commander, includes a white/goldenrod Spartan Commander with a Spartan Laser,, Railgun, and two Pistols.

They could each range from $5 to $10, depending on the value of each part. Weapons could have special color "skins" to have them stand out and increase value.

3. In honor of the upcoming Halo Wars 2, large Battle Packs featuring several figures and vehicles from each faction included in one set. Semi-important part would be the includion of large base/terrain plates for posing multiple figures together and creating battle scenes, similar to the plates in the old Megabloks Dragons sets.

UNSC Battle Pack contains two Spartan figures, and six Marine figures, with weapons and armor for each figure. Would also include a Machine Gun Turret, standard Warthog and Wasp vehicles, with various scenic doodads.

Covenant Battle Pack contains two Elites, 1 Hunter, 3 Grunts and 2 Jackals. Would come with a Plasma Cannon turret, build-able Ghost and Banshee vehicle, as well as weapons and armor for each figure.

Could range from $20 to $50

delta-14 wrote:halo wars firebase series of sets that can lock together to build a full fire base that can store a wart hog, each set having a figure related to the building, (pilots with air tower, marines with barracks ect)
this is actually a really good idea. +1

I think mega should also create the UNSC Grizzly.
I think it should include two red brutes an elite and two grunts on the covenant side.
On the UNSC side I think mega should create a new figure that is specially designed for the Grizzly and two Spartans. Spartan Eva and a Spartan Warrior.

Return to “Halo”