[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Posting New Pictures - Community

Posting New Pictures

Got a question? Ask it here!
I would really like some help from you people in Mega Bloks. I've been trying to post stuff for the past few months, and although they follow all guideline rules, you still haven't posted them. What's more, a few days after you DID post a few of my things, you took them down. As a creator, this can get quite frustrating, and I would really like an explanation for this.

Jason397a wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 am
I would really like some help from you people in Mega Bloks. I've been trying to post stuff for the past few months, and although they follow all guideline rules, you still haven't posted them. What's more, a few days after you DID post a few of my things, you took them down. As a creator, this can get quite frustrating, and I would really like an explanation for this.
hay that would explain why we haven't seen you in the gallery, that's odd they don't have any dramatic blood or gore right? I don't know why they wouldn't approve them. odd, I like your stuff, hope you get and answer from mega. only your Nefarious part 9 12 and 13 are there

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:21 pm
Jason397a wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 am
hay that would explain why we haven't seen you in the gallery, that's odd they don't have any dramatic blood or gore right? I don't know why they wouldn't approve them. odd, I like your stuff, hope you get and answer from mega. only your Nefarious part 9 12 and 13 are there
Hmmm I agree! No graphic blood or guts!

Still can't get anything in. What should I do? What am I GOING to do? I really, really want to post this stuff, so you can see it and like it.

Jason397a wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 pm
Still can't get anything in. What should I do? What am I GOING to do? I really, really want to post this stuff, so you can see it and like it.
well I haven't seen anything today so theres a chance the mods are away today, try uploading something random. like a guy dancing and see if it goes through

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 am
Jason397a wrote:
well I haven't seen anything today so theres a chance the mods are away today, try uploading something random. like a guy dancing and see if it goes through
I tried to upload something and it hasn't gone up yet! Maybe their all on Easter holidays?

Jason397a wrote:
Yo btw I'm doing a special series while I'm getting my phone replaced. Its making call outs to a lot of other comics (at least if possible) I wanted to have The Director of project zero in it. Is that ok? he would represent the R&D Branch of ONI.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 am
Jason397a wrote:
Yo btw I'm doing a special series while I'm getting my phone replaced. Its making call outs to a lot of other comics (at least if possible) I wanted to have The Director of project zero in it. Is that ok? he would represent the R&D Branch of ONI.
That'l be cool! I assume that's why you want some info on Project: V.O.R.T.E.X?

Of Course! I love the fact that you want references in your story, that really is a cool idea to connect different worlds! Go right ahead.

Jason397a wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:51 am
Of Course! I love the fact that you want references in your story, that really is a cool idea to connect different worlds! Go right ahead.
k Thanks. can I Get his name I don't think is was ever said in the lost series and Nefarious 1-6 ( I know he was in it) are MIA. Also he is a black UNSC heavy marine right. Nothing else special about his armor of anything. ( General Ross one of my characters will be in it, hes a black marine as well but he has a red cape)

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”