[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Missing parts dilemma - Community

Missing parts dilemma

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hi my first set that I bought was the CoD Heavy armour outpost and the end of the barrel was missing from the set, So I used the request service and a few weeks later I received it in the post.
Now after a quite few more builds I have found a few of the other sets have parts missing nothing major, apart from one of my frogmen from rib beach assault had two lower left arm limbs and no upper left arm limb (I have another two rib sets still to build)
On the instructions the part is not listed just the figure FIG068151 I don't want the whole figure just the upper left arm but I am not sure if it will work on the request centre.
As I said I have a few missing parts already and the item numbers and taken pics of the codes so I can send them all in together, well up to now it is only 3 parts from about 20ish sets that I have built.
I have another 20 odd sets still to build should I wait until I have built them to send my request in or send now?
It just seems a bit daft knowing I may have more to request soon if I apply for them now.
What's your thought's what would you or do you do?

tintinlostsnowy wrote:Hi my first set that I bought was the CoD Heavy armour outpost and the end of the barrel was missing from the set, So I used the request service and a few weeks later I received it in the post.
Now after a quite few more builds I have found a few of the other sets have parts missing nothing major, apart from one of my frogmen from rib beach assault had two lower left arm limbs and no upper left arm limb (I have another two rib sets still to build)
On the instructions the part is not listed just the figure FIG068151 I don't want the whole figure just the upper left arm but I am not sure if it will work on the request centre.
As I said I have a few missing parts already and the item numbers and taken pics of the codes so I can send them all in together, well up to now it is only 3 parts from about 20ish sets that I have built.
I have another 20 odd sets still to build should I wait until I have built them to send my request in or send now?
It just seems a bit daft knowing I may have more to request soon if I apply for them now.
What's your thought's what would you or do you do?
I'd say wait until you've finished building the batch of sets you have, make sure that there's nothing else missing, then place your order. It'll not only save you time, but it'll save you money, you'll only need to pay postage costs once rather than twice.

I agree...I've ran into a couple of small broken, missing or wrong parts...I placed my request and got the needed parts in the mail...I greatly appreciate it! I still buy the awesome Halo and Call of Duty!

My blind bag Donatello came with 2 left legs and no right leg, put my request in so hopefully it arrives soon.

Return to “General discussion”