[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Biggest problem for my wallet. - Community

Biggest problem for my wallet.

Builds & Discussions
Is when I want to complete Fireteams half of the team are in big expensive sets.

Mickey is in the NMPD Pelican.
Kelly is in the firebase set.
Buck is in the Scorpion.
Locke is in the Vulture.
Jun and Carter are in the Elephant.

Reach Team:
Noble 6
Emile
Jorge

ODST Team:
Dutch Ordering from Toywiz next paycheck.
Rookie

Blue Team:
Master Cheif

Osirus Team:
Buying Spartan Buck on Ebay.

Now I understand you want to add more incentive to the larger sets. But its killing my Wallet and my OCD that I can't complete a single fireteam without spending over 100$ USD. Only 2 members of Blue Team are even made, so I am really. just. ehh. Been sprawling and crawling around Ebay and Toywiz who sell loose Halo MB figures. getting my hopes up.

Some of the characters you have listed are in some smaller sets as well. Spartan Buck is available in a single figure pack in Canada it costs between $5 - $10 Canadian and a few others are available in small cheap sets but I do agree with you that Mega Bloks does seem focused on making large sets that cost us fans big bucks :( not easy when the budget only allows so much to be spent on Mega Bloks sets.

well noble team is already complete, kat's set is coming out later this year

I feel your pain. The Firebase set is not even available in Australia, Amazon refuses to ship it to AU for some reason, which would leave me paying 60 dollars on shipping for anywhere else; simply isn't feasible.

Return to “Halo”