[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Theorycrafting. The KRAKEN from H5 as a set, possible or ney? - Community

Theorycrafting. The KRAKEN from H5 as a set, possible or ney?

Builds & Discussions
I'd figure it it was to a fair scale for a spartan/elite figure to go inside, I think it would take the estimation of 13 or so Scarab sets to achieve. Sucker is big enough to fit a few banshees in and 3 landing pads on top. (game wise) 99.9% sure a official set of this would probably be too expensive/tasking to make to be profitable.

In terms of scale I think without legs positioned the kraken would measure about 19 Inches, (?) arguably bigger than the Infinity set is. So, I think that would mean It would have to be mega downsized in scale to be a set.

But then there is always those battle hardy veterans who dare take the challenge to make their own custom kraken. Any who do make this attempt. I salute thee.

I think it's possible, but it would be a signature series set since it's so big

So many new things in H5 that I hope comes out as sets.

The Swords of Sanghelios vehicles etc are gorgeous.

I hope that either the Kraken or a Guardian get released as a signature series set.

I'd say for a Kraken they'd probably have to do it in scale with the mini-vehicle line thing, like what [competitor] did with the avengers helicarrier.
I say this because the Kraken had 2 small hangers inside with 2 banshees in each one, and the fact that there were about 14? Shade turrets spanning 3? Different levels. Otherwise I think it'll just be too big and too expensive.

AkulA1996 wrote:I'd say for a Kraken they'd probably have to do it in scale with the mini-vehicle line thing, like what [competitor] did with the avengers helicarrier.
I say this because the Kraken had 2 small hangers inside with 2 banshees in each one, and the fact that there were about 14? Shade turrets spanning 3? Different levels. Otherwise I think it'll just be too big and too expensive.

I hope someone dares to make a vehicle scale sized Kraken out of MB. Even if its just someones MoC and not an official set. Be an impressive feat.

Magnus913 wrote:So many new things in H5 that I hope comes out as sets.

The Swords of Sanghelios vehicles etc are gorgeous.
Since it's going to be a few more years before we see Halo 6, MB has plenty of time to release more Halo 5 based sets.

As for the Kraken, MB still owes us a Lich! Either way, to do those justice, I couldn't see those sets costing less than 4 figures.

Having a mini version like the Avengers Helicarrier as previously mentioned would still be cool though. Actually, since Halo has some many large ships/vehicles, that would work out pretty well so that we could get those ships without having to break the bank.

I am hoping they rock out some retro H2 sets also. Didn't feel like we got a lot of those.

While I haven't seen what you're referring to, it sounds like it might be too expensive to produce/purchase for your average consumer.

Magnus913 wrote:I am hoping they rock out some retro H2 sets also. Didn't feel like we got a lot of those.
Um we only got 2 official Halo 2 sets but those were Anniversary sets, these were just a shadow and a 5 figure Battlepack, but other than the shadow every other vehicle is covered by the other games as well. (well ok we still haven't gotten a wraith without the gunner seat and the plasma rifle like guns mounted instead. And a Halo 2 style scarab but that would be a signature series and expensive.)

Return to “Halo”