[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Troop Building, what do you always seem to be low on? - Community

Troop Building, what do you always seem to be low on?

Builds & Discussions
Just curious on how other people do with their troop building, etc and what they are low on and look for themselves for their own custom team.

Thanks to Outland Skirmish set I was able to 99.9% recreate my Halo Reach Spartan and give him a platoon. (99.9% because the chestpiece doesn't have the attachment with shotgun shells but I can live without that easy). So, I got a squad of Spartans, my own custom Orange and Yellow Spartans, 4 ODST's and covies.

What do you guys always feel like you are short on or have to many of? I got wayy more shotguns than I can use, and not nearly enough Silenced SMG/Covie weapons that aren't snipers or pistols. In terms of non weapons jetpacks seem to be extremely rare for UNSC.

How about you guys?

I usually seem to find myself low on cash enough to get my army as big as I want ... lol

And space in my house for the army.

I'm pretty low on Covenant, I just seem to go for UNSC sets more often

Uh more covies (especially Bird-Jackals there's too many fish-jackals), and um more marines - less Spartans.

Well, when you're dealing with Jackals, there's usually something fishy with them , but they've gone to the birds

I've decided recently that with regard to the HALO line i am going to focus on the Covenant species.

I like the UNSC characters but i'm not sure i need a 100 spartans . On the other hand i can see myself picking 100 Covenant troops of varying types. The only thing holding me back at the moment is waiting for the new style of each species type. Elites are now available. Hopefully the Jackals and Brutes aren't far behind.

Thehumanelement wrote:The only thing holding me back at the moment is waiting for the new style of each species type. Elites are now available. Hopefully the Jackals and Brutes aren't far behind.
Here's hoping as well that either the Brutes and/or Jackals get upgraded soon. Although since we got the upgraded Elites and new Promethean Guards and a new Flood Alpha in 2015 it may be late 2016 or 2017 before we see another race get upgraded.

I will pick up the Marine, ODST and NMPD troop building, weapons packs and blind packs (as I can find and afford them) but usually skip over the Spartan ones (I get plenty of Spartans with the vehicles) unless I need them for parts. I prefer my UNSC army to be mostly normal guys.

The aliens troop building, weapon and blind packs are usually picked up by me. I wouldn't mind seeing an Elite and a Flood troop building pack like the Promethean one.

While I'll sometimes pick up multiples of the smaller packs and sets, I usually just get one of the vehicles unless it's one I really like and I find the second at a good price.

omegabob wrote:
Thehumanelement wrote:The only thing holding me back at the moment is waiting for the new style of each species type. Elites are now available. Hopefully the Jackals and Brutes aren't far behind.
Here's hoping as well that either the Brutes and/or Jackals get upgraded soon. Although since we got the upgraded Elites and new Promethean Guards and a new Flood Alpha in 2015 it may be late 2016 or 2017 before we see another race get upgraded.

I will pick up the Marine, ODST and NMPD troop building, weapons packs and blind packs (as I can find and afford them) but usually skip over the Spartan ones (I get plenty of Spartans with the vehicles) unless I need them for parts. I prefer my UNSC army to be mostly normal guys.

The aliens troop building, weapon and blind packs are usually picked up by me. I wouldn't mind seeing an Elite and a Flood troop building pack like the Promethean one.

While I'll sometimes pick up multiples of the smaller packs and sets, I usually just get one of the vehicles unless it's one I really like and I find the second at a good price.

Yeah I have a supreme lacking of Marines, But I am equally super picky, some of the newer ones seem to grey, and the O.G. updated versions of the 1-3 marines are too bight green for me.

Well since I'm a Brikwars Enthusist, all of my Halo Mega Bloks get put into a single faction...
That said, I am trying to see if I can't build the Reds and Blues from their namesake series with the new articulated figures.
I have an old style Caboose from the UNSC Cobalt Combat Unit, but I figured it fitting he'd be the only one with an older figure.

Return to “Halo”