[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Favorite/Least favorite UNSC and Covenant figures - Community

Favorite/Least favorite UNSC and Covenant figures

Builds & Discussions
My favorite UNSC armor is likely Air Assault, the new operator, or Soldier. My least favorite is the Aviator armor.

My favorite Covenant Armor is the Elite Zealot and my least favorite is the standard brute.

Nice, I like well... alot of figs lol, but mostly gungnir, protector and the list could go one a bit more ;) least fav would be probably aviator too and maybe the defender (sorry)

Covenant would probably be the Elite Zealot or Ultra, especially in the new form, and least fav would be actually a prophet or standard brute.

Covenant: fav fig is - The H4 Zealots. Least fav: Fish-head jackal (H4 jackal - I don't blame mega for making the fig, I blame 343 for ignoring the jackal guidelines set by Bungie about the jackals being Bird-like not A body with a piranha head on it, yeah you can say its a different species but let's not forget skirmishers are a different species yet they still look bird-like, and all jackal species are technically related otherwise they wouldn't all be labelled as jackals - wonder when the species made the jump from bird-like to fish on a body.)

UNSC: fav fig is H2 Marine. Least fav: I don't have one but I do have an annoyance over the fact there's more Spartans than marines and ODSTs put together, spartans should be less or at the very least equal in number to ODSTs.

For me it is:

Most Favourite:
Hayabusa (I just wish I could have at least one)

Master Chief (H5 Attack Gausshog)

The Arbiter (All variants are equal to me)

Gungnir (I consider this as my modern Hayabusa)

All of the officially named characters (Both UNSC and Covenant) (How can anyone hate them?)

All of the Armour System figures (Both UNSC and Covenant) (They do look easier to customise via paint jobs, I must admit.)

Least Favourite:

All Grunts (Leg articulation: no matter what generation, I've seen that the legs always move, then again, I am starting to animate walking Grunts. So, I might be the only one noticing.)

DjMegaBloks wrote:For me it is:

Most Favourite:

All of the officially named characters (Both UNSC and Covenant) (How can anyone hate them?)

All of the Armour System figures (Both UNSC and Covenant) (They do look easier to customise via paint jobs, I must admit.)

Least Favourite:

All Grunts (Leg articulation: no matter what generation, I've seen that the legs always move, then again, I am starting to animate walking Grunts. So, I might be the only one noticing.)
What do you expect from such small figures? Oh and 2nd gen grunts the legs do move separately, other than that knee articulation on such small figures would be impossible and raising the figure height would make them innaccurate.

Hey hate on the grunts all you want, I'm just saying maybe your expecting too much for such a small figure.

AkulA1996 wrote:

Most Favourite:

Least Favourite:

What do you expect from such small figures? Oh and 2nd gen grunts the legs do move separately, other than that knee articulation on such small figures would be impossible and raising the figure height would make them in-accurate.

Hey hate on the grunts all you want, I'm just saying maybe your expecting too much for such a small figure.
You are absolutely wrong to say that and here's why:

I have a Gen 2 Grunt in hand right now and guess what, I can confirm that both legs do move at the same time.

DjMegaBloks wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:

Most Favourite:

Least Favourite:

What do you expect from such small figures? Oh and 2nd gen grunts the legs do move separately, other than that knee articulation on such small figures would be impossible and raising the figure height would make them in-accurate.

You are absolutely wrong to say that and here's why:

I have a Gen 2 Grunt in hand right now and guess what, I can confirm that both legs do move at the same time.
I have 20 Both legs move individually
I've found an image posted by another user: https://collectors.megabloks.com/en-gb/ ... y-run-away
If both legs move together then please explain how they got the cobalt grunts legs the way they are in that pic.
The legs on some do sometimes move together, this is simply because the pegs holding the legs together will be touching the other legs peg, thus rotation of one may transfer across to the other, but I can Guaruntee both legs are individual and move separately.

You may be thinking about the Gen 1 version. The larger Gen 2 version has separately moving legs. And yes, I tested it.

I want to update that I'm now replacing the Defender on my list with the UNSC soldier spartan armor.

Return to “Halo”