[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
parachutes - Community

parachutes

General news and information related to Mega Construx
hey wasup guys does anyone know if mega bloks has any kind of parachutes or an idea on how to make one?

jackdawg444 wrote:hey wasup guys does anyone know if mega bloks has any kind of parachutes or an idea on how to make one?
They do not at this moment in time (I think I may have mentioned something like a parachute function in one of the set suggestion threads on here though, so your not the only one that wants a parachuting paratrooper lol)

Power Rangers had gliders, but I don't think I have ever seen parachutes in recent sets.

yeah i tried to make a parachute um..... it turn out .........well

jackdawg444 wrote:hey wasup guys does anyone know if mega bloks has any kind of parachutes or an idea on how to make one?
Minions umbrella. ?

Jason-101 wrote:
Minions umbrella. ?
dont think that will work

I would recommend taking a dome-like piece of fabric or paper and then stabilizing it with wire. After that, use wire to connect it to the figure.

Joescibelli wrote:I would recommend taking a dome-like piece of fabric or paper and then stabilizing it with wire. After that, use wire to connect it to the figure.
Pretty much this .

Cut a square out of a garbage bag ( or any thin plastic bag) and tie string to all four corners.

Make a harness (if you're not sure how use some tape).

I'd suggest using COD vest as the parachute harness as a last resort .

This is how those old 1.5'' tall plastic statue ("little green army men") parachute troopers were made.

Thehumanelement wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:I would recommend taking a dome-like piece of fabric or paper and then stabilizing it with wire. After that, use wire to connect it to the figure.
Pretty much this .

Cut a square out of a garbage bag ( or any thin plastic bag) and tie string to all four corners.

Make a harness (if you're not sure how use some tape).

I'd suggest using COD vest as the parachute harness as a last resort .

This is how those old 1.5'' tall plastic statue ("little green army men") parachute troopers were made.
that's definitely a good idea but it turns out a little wonky for me ;) hopefully MB will come out w/ like a c130 and some paratroops

Did you end up making your own parachute?

Return to “General discussion”