[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
favorite Mega Bloks line? - Community

favorite Mega Bloks line?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I have seen many threads about favorite figures and weapons, but what about lines in general?
My personal favorite is Halo.

And yes, your answer can be a retired line.

AC FTW!! Though I would Kill for some modern day love.

Ok after checking the threads for a thread like this I came up empty handed (I want the forum to be tidy that's all). I can respond in here without having to post a link to a previous thread.

It's always been halo, the games hold a special place in my heart and Ive always loved the merchandise from the Halo franchise. (ahem just cause I love the games doesnt mean I have to like the company which started it, they will remain unnamed, can't stand it when people use their ideas from previous games and pass them off as new in a 'new' game - this game will also remain unnamed in my posts)

AkulA1996 wrote:Ok after checking the threads for a thread like this I came up empty handed (I want the forum to be tidy that's all). I can respond in here without having to post a link to a previous thread.

It's always been halo, the games hold a special place in my heart and Ive always loved the merchandise from the Halo franchise. (ahem just cause I love the games doesnt mean I have to like the company which started it, they will remain unnamed, can't stand it when people use their ideas from previous games and pass them off as new in a 'new' game - this game will also remain unnamed in my posts)
I will admit that I have a bad habit of creating repeat topics, so I can't really blame you for looking for other topics.

What's funny is that I got into Halo through the Mega Bloks sets, not the games XD.

^ lol I've played halo since it came out over in the UK (think it was a year after the US in 2001? I think) and since then it's always been the number 1 game for me, and then whenever I see something halo related (T-shirts, collectibles, toys, etc.) I just have to have them. Lol

I guess I would say that I do not have a favourite line.

Nearly every Mega Bloks set can be recreated as long as you have the right blocks.
So I would say that I am more of a fan of Mega Bloks construction than an actual line.

My imagination and creativity can make me any line I would ever want to see.
That's the beauty of constructions toys :)

Thats said, when it comes to figures. I tend to favour the Call of Duty figures over any of the others.

Way back when in 2009, my favorite line was the Plasmaverse series, now it's halo and cod

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Way back when in 2009, my favorite line was the Plasmaverse series, now it's halo and cod
Plasmaverse was one of my favorites. I also believe it was one of my first. But I have to say that King Arthur is my favorite discontinued line.

I really liked the saber toothed dragons, Golgamath and Scald

jonnyfiyve wrote:I guess I would say that I do not have a favourite line.

Nearly every Mega Bloks set can be recreated as long as you have the right blocks.
So I would say that I am more of a fan of Mega Bloks construction than an actual line.

My imagination and creativity can make me any line I would ever want to see.
That's the beauty of constructions toys :)

Thats said, when it comes to figures. I tend to favour the Call of Duty figures over any of the others.
ALL of that ^

I tend to favor Call of Duty figures due to the superior proportions of the figures when compared to the other MB lines and the "all purpose use" of the bodies. I have a few HALO figures as well (who can say no to the ODST figures ?) that i use with the COD line and the HALO / COD line gets blurred very quickly.

Mega Bloks micro figures are a drug .

Return to “General discussion”