[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Re: CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Community

Re: CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Got a question? Ask it here!
Whadd I do wrong.? Hey you awesome guys. I'm wondering why the reason for not posting my last post. It's called CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE . I posted on 12-23-15.. 7pm (Your time). Please Advise. J -101.

Jason-101 wrote:Whadd I do wrong.? Hey you awesome guys. I'm wondering why the reason for not posting my last post. It's called CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE . I posted on 12-23-15.. 7pm (Your time). Please Advise. J -101.
Must have put something in that the mods find inappropriate.

I must have cause a block has been put on the picture I.D. I can't even re-upload. So I think the broken pieces of zombies are a no go.

Hey J5, can or are we able to delete TOPICS.? Like this one I started.?

Jason-101 wrote:Hey J5, can or are we able to delete TOPICS.? Like this one I started.?
It doesn't appear like any of the delete functionality works.
You could post in that topic and ask the mods to delete it. I've had success with that in the past.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:Hey J5, can or are we able to delete TOPICS.? Like this one I started.?
It doesn't appear like any of the delete functionality works.
You could post in that topic and ask the mods to delete it. I've had success with that in the past.
Good idea bro.

I believe that it was something that I wrote in the comic. Your character asked mine, where to put the enemy men that didn't make it in the blast. And using a MEGA BLOKS skit pan, it was filled with zombies. So I was able to re-post the pictures with different words and a different angle of view. Kool.

ADMINS. PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD. THANKS J-101. to the 5th power.

Jason-101 wrote:ADMINS. PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD. THANKS J-101. to the 5th power.
I guess they don't want to. Hah

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”