[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Create your own spartan? - Community

Create your own spartan?

Got a question? Ask it here!
So I have had this idea for awhile and just now started taking the time for my voice to be heard. What if we could create our own halo mega bloks spartan to look however we want whether based off your multiplayer character in the actual game or something completely new. Prices could vary based off of the rarity of each part and with whatever paint job you have on it. Sort of like how you can 3D print your halo 5 spartan now.

Thanks Mega Bloks!

this is already done with the Halo Character Thread

If they where to do this you would probably have to belle make a spartan from the molds that they have so no fotus armor or anything they haven't made. But I would still make one if I could make my own.

To be able to make a small fire team of my own choosing would be cool.
I was just thinking what about creating your own weapon skins and armor skins they already put skins on the weapons why not have some where the fans can make there own custom skins for gear and armor along with weapon skins.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”