[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Online Store .. someday?? - Community

Online Store .. someday??

Got a question? Ask it here!
Will you ever have a own official online store where I can buy all of you products from you directly? You know like some other brand does.. And not only in North America but also Europe especially Germany where it appears to be number one market for brick and construction toys.

I would be very happy to be able buy your products directly from you instead of shopping through all kind of retailers online and local. I even had to ask my friend in USA to get me some COD sets that most probably I'll never see in Germany or Netherlands on sale.

Although getting all Minion sets was pretty easy for me to get in Germany from my local store, but COD and TMNT goes more difficult.. And that is exactly I want for my Toymations. I know I haven't released much lately but I'm working on one for this March release and after want to continue more with COD and TMNT. Just need better access to your sets.

Patryk

If you are located in North America you can head over the the Mattel online shop.
They carry some Mega Bloks products.

Some.. but very limited for the true collector. Just a few Halo sets I've seen.

Ummm what are u talking about they have a store online I don't understand and if u can't figure it out just use ebay

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”