[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Who is your favorite character in the series? - Community

Who is your favorite character in the series?

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
As lovers of Halo, I'm sure we all have our own favorite characters!

While I do love Master Chief, I would have to say my favorite character is Sergeant Johnson.

He was definitely a highlight for me in the original trilogy.

How about you guys? Who are your favoirites?

Definitely love the Sarge and Master Chief as well as Cortana. I also liked Nobel Team. Buck from ODST as well.

CaryMega wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 9:14 am
As lovers of Halo, I'm sure we all have our own favorite characters!

While I do love Master Chief, I would have to say my favorite character is Sergeant Johnson.

He was definitely a highlight for me in the original trilogy.

How about you guys? Who are your favoirites?
idk I have a special place for captain keyes from combat evolved.

Hmmm that's tough my favorite I'd say is Johnson then maybe arby and chief then it's hard to decide between the members of Alpha Nine and Noble Team

I'll agree w/ you Cary, SGT. Johnson was by far my favorite character. I loved his humor and everything that he brought into battle. I believe he is one of the most iconic figures in the Halo Universe. He is definitely at the top of my list for favorite H characters. 2. Chief/ 3. Jun/ 4. Arby/ 5. Kat/ 6. Palmer/ 7. Cortana/ 8. Isabel/ 9. Forge/ 10. Linda/ etc.....

Thel. Thel 'Vadam all the way!

Sgt Johnson has been ruined! :( By a new Halo Wars 2 DLC, it adds him and it basically says yeah he's dead but who cares about law he's just magically alive because why not. And they have given him mechs! Why? Johnson should have basically had the standard stuff, not mantises and some big random thing. He doesn't even have a warthog! It's good they've added him but why make the story oh he's still alive cause he was ordered to fight, instead just adding him as a leader that isn't as terrible with a story. He should've been added like sgt forge as a tribute!

My favorite was Master Chief, or Sgt. Forge, but with the release of Halo Wars 2, my new favorite is definitely Jerome. He totally destroyed those banished Elites and Brutes in that fight scene near the end! I got his figure from a friend a few days ago, and it's my favorite one yet.

@GreenSpartan082 Why Sgt. Johnson looks like this in halo wars two is because in Birds Eye view ga,e like Halo Wars 2 the troops and classes need to look different so there is no confusion. Example, If Sgt Johnson didn't have his gear he would look like a regular marine. Don't worry Guys these things will never get into a fps halo game. If you want more info on this check out LateNightGaming on YouTube

MasterChief is my fav
2. Cortana
3. Sgt. Johnson
4. Jerome

Return to “Halo”