[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Gallery - Community

The Gallery

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey Mega Bloks, I was wondering if there could be an easier way to go around the gallery? I was thinking about an increase in the number of projects per page. If there's something in the middle, around page 300, does that mean I have to keep clicking for half an hour just to find it? What are your thoughts?

Well, there's a search bar. So if you remember the name of the thing you're looking for, you can find it faster that way. Or, if you remember who uploaded it, you can click on their name and just go through their uploads.

Hey mega bloks when i upload a extend gallery of this pictures it only apears one
Please Help

Jason397a wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 pm
Hey Mega Bloks, I was wondering if there could be an easier way to go around the gallery? I was thinking about an increase in the number of projects per page. If there's something in the middle, around page 300, does that mean I have to keep clicking for half an hour just to find it? What are your thoughts?
hmm ya that might be useful. you can use the filters if say its a destiny related thing and look for things with the tag to decrease search time but its not fool proof

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:56 am
Jason397a wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 pm
hmm ya that might be useful. you can use the filters if say its a destiny related thing and look for things with the tag to decrease search time but its not fool proof
Yes. There needs to be a better search. And following. We need to follow each other.

Community Team
Thank you guys for all of the suggestions! I will pass them on to the appropriate team :)

Hey MB/MC could you guy implement an option to delete some of our own pics, because I have a few that I accidently uploaded twice and it's just taking up space in my Profile.

Also, why have some of my pictures not been allowed to be uploaded. They followed the same guidelines my previous drawings did, and those got approved. I worked really hard on these just to share them here and show how much I love Halo.

b00m13 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:02 pm
Hey MB/MC could you guy implement an option to delete some of our own pics, because I have a few that I accidently uploaded twice and it's just taking up space in my Profile.

Also, why have some of my pictures not been allowed to be uploaded. They followed the same guidelines my previous drawings did, and those got approved. I worked really hard on these just to share them here and show how much I love Halo.
Click on the unwanted post and hit delete...

Hey guys! I'm back. Jerome wants me to tell you all that he won't be able to post for a while because he broke his phone. Until then I guess we wait.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:32 am
Hey guys! I'm back. Jerome wants me to tell you all that he won't be able to post for a while because he broke his phone. Until then I guess we wait.
'Sup, CC! Have you got my message about multiplayer? It's under "Mega Construx gang" topic in "Event Discussion".

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”