[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Forgotten Halo Character - Community

Forgotten Halo Character

Got a question? Ask it here!
I have bought tons of the Mega Bloks Halo sets, and also have played every game, minus Halo Wars. I noticed that you guys have not released a Captain Keyes fig or his daughter. A possible set to release him would maybe be some sort of anniversary set for Halo: CE, where you build a mini Halo Ring. I thought that would be a cool set to buy, as well as further completing the library of Halo characters Mega has done.

How about a lab for Halsey and that way we could get a Halsey figure too?

Chew wrote:
> How about a lab for Halsey and that way we could get a Halsey figure too?
I'd buy that...been working on a few iterations of a lab myself as of late, but nothing I'm proud enough to post about :P

Yes, I guess I forgot a forgotten figure! I agree, there should be a Halsey lab that comes with Cortana's little tube-holder thing from Reach.

Community Team
Hey R3negade,

There are so many great characters in the extremely vast and detailed Halo Universe that it's difficult to cover all of them in our sets! We love these characters just as much as you do, but it's just impossible to produce every character from the universe. While we consider many characters, only a select few make it to production.

Hope this answers your question!

Best,

Cary

Thanks Cary. Despite the work it takes to design and produce figures, I think it would be important to have the creator of the Spartans and the Captain in our collection.

I agree. Captain Keyes could easily be reused as other officers for other sets. Just change the rank and the head. Bam, newish figure.

Halsey could make use of the Cortana head, just repaint it. Since she's in light blue-ish scrubs, the NMPD figs from the Hornet would work, sans armor. Change the arm color to white to match a Lab coat. Give her flesh color hands instead. The lab coat might be possible with the reuse of the Assassin's creed figs. If not, then that would be the only piece needed to make new for a Halsey figure. She would need a female torso (non spartan).

Lord Hood would be another fairly easy figure. Either reuse most of Keyes from above or the Officer figure that came with the 'Forward Unto Dawn' set. Just a repaint away and BAM, Lord Hood.

Commander Miranda Keyes, would be fairly simple as well. Same Cortana head, just repainted. All but the torso would make use of the officer figure parts. The only thing then would be the torso to make new, this being used form the Halsey torso, just repainted. BAM, Miranda Keyes.

Those 4 characters are KEY (pun fully intended, LOL) to the story of Halo. Halsey the most important, as she's still active in the games.

So to reiterate the only things new needed to make these figures (not including repainting them):

• Captain Keyes: New head sculpt, female torso (non-spartan)
• Halsey: Lab coat, female (non-spartan) torso
• Lord Hood: nothing new, just repaint...
• Miranda Keyes: Female torso (can be same as Halsey, just repainted)

R3negade wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:35 pm
I have bought tons of the Mega Bloks Halo sets, and also have played every game, minus Halo Wars. I noticed that you guys have not released a Captain Keyes fig or his daughter. A possible set to release him would maybe be some sort of anniversary set for Halo: CE, where you build a mini Halo Ring. I thought that would be a cool set to buy, as well as further completing the library of Halo characters Mega has done.
Maybe in a UCS set, with the flood and Proto-gravemind.

GT123 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:31 am
R3negade wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:35 pm
Maybe in a UCS set, with the flood and Proto-gravemind.

This thread is long dead why? Why?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”