[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What new sets and themes should MB make? - Community

What new sets and themes should MB make?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Here we discuss what new sets and themes should MB make? (example) I think it would be cool if MB made Lord Of The Rings or Narnia themed mega blocks! What ideas do you have?

War Horse, Fallout, Fury, Saving Pvt Ryan styled set. FEMALE COD CHARACTERS!

I know they make like none of the female characters! Fallout would be pretty cool. Dont you think narnia or lord of the rings would be cool though?

why not borderlands, le*o already made lord of the rings

Ya but mega is more poseable and customizable. Mega needs a night series besides assassins creed. I think narnia would be good cause theres more beasts and a good amount of weapons and armor.

Didn't mechano already do Gears of war? Pretty sure it flopped. That said if MB got their hands on it, Im sure it would have a better chance.

Personaly I'd love to see them tackle Legend of Zelda. Not much material in the way of vehicles but plenty of potential in terms of figures and enviroments.

I have always thought that the Call of Duty line raised the bar in quality and detail and i have often thought that there needs to be more urban scenery settings, something like a Halo battlescape but with building attachments similar to the ones that were around in the spiderman line many years ago. Nuketowns are both great.

Bulk brick sets for custom builds could work as well as random generic infrastructure builder sets, maybe a greenery pack with trees, shrubs, bushes etc. I would also like to see more female characters as well as a random civilians pack and in saying that:

You really should make bad guy squad packs, the zombies are awesome but various sets of realistic villains each with a different theme is something i think everyone wants. Even generic looking 1980's - 90's bad guys would be cool .

As for new themes, how about collector sets of some of the classic action movies like Big trouble in little China, Doom, Judge Dredd, Hitman, Alien, James Bond or even the Expendables.

Cheers

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”