[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Trouble keeping medieval set lines. - Community

Trouble keeping medieval set lines.

Got a question? Ask it here!
Warcraft hit a dead end, to my displeasure, Assassin's Creed hit a dead end, to my displeasure.

I wish we could see a long lasting Swords and Magic series, I am very lucky to have a full judgement armor paladin figure, but that still leaves much to desire. Assassins Creed and the Warcraft series helped add more unique heads and hair.

Question what would be a series of magic and mythos that could keep going? Which ones are popular?

Game of Thrones
Dark Souls
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Elder Scrolls (all eras)
The Witcher
Vikings

But this is a toy brand, and I doubt half of those would be a very good in merchandising... What do you guys think would be a good series to work through?

They'd never do GoT. Way too violent. My money's on Elder Scrolls. Although I'd like to see the classic in-house developed Dragons theme get a modern look (better figures and weapons, better set designs) while still keeping the awesome, large, pre-formed elements.

Game of thrones was done by another company. My bet is on eldar scrolls. That said I believe they should just reintroduce dragons as an updated line. No license needed. One their parent company owns already they could do is masters of the universe.

While not strictly medieval, I'd love to see a revival of a pirate-themed line.

Pyrates and Dragons were the lines that got me into Mega Bloks in the first place.

LishaThorne wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:57 pm
Game of thrones was done by another company. My bet is on eldar scrolls. That said I believe they should just reintroduce dragons as an updated line. No license needed. One their parent company owns already they could do is masters of the universe.
Masters of the Universe makes sense. They've already done Kubro He-Man and Skeletor, anyway. Elder Scrolls would be awesome. I would like Dragons to return. That'd be my no.1 choice. Even though you can't get that nostalgia factor back... Even if you re-introduce those old moulds.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:08 pm
While not strictly medieval, I'd love to see a revival of a pirate-themed line.

Pyrates and Dragons were the lines that got me into Mega Bloks in the first place.
Yeah same. They were awesome lines. A Pyrates re-release would be great, too.

Elder scrolls is asked for a lot but It would be cool to see Some magic the gathering sets

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:41 pm
Elder scrolls is asked for a lot but It would be cool to see Some magic the gathering sets
That's kool as well. If we're gonna ask for board games then I'd like D&D alongside Warhammer and Warhammer 40k.

Maybe with the masters of the universe reveal they will end up with a full line. Hey Cary do she-ra and Evil Lyn!!

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Maybe with the masters of the universe reveal they will end up with a full line. Hey Cary do she-ra and Evil Lyn!!
Yeah maybe. I'm hoping for Alien sets after seeing those figures.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”