[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Tmnt classic line???? - Community

Tmnt classic line????

Got a question? Ask it here!
So I am dying too know is this line over and done???? The only reason I got into mega construx was because of these retro figures and I expected a lot more from this line.... I would just like too know??? Should I look forward too any future figures???

I for one sure hope it is not done, I too got into Mega Construx because of the TMNT Collectors sets.

I haven't seen anything official saying that the Classic line is done but if it is that doesn't necessarily mean that Classic style characters couldn't show up in the Mega Construx heroes line. Even though most all the main characters and villains have been done as well as most the main vehicles, there are still plenty of characters from the classic series that could come out.
I've seen reports that sales for Mega have been down the first two quarters of this year and it looks like Target and Wal-Mart are reducing their Megs sections. At my local Wal-Marts based on the price tags they put out and the space available it looks like the are just going to carry smaller sets, carded figures and blind packs (all of which seem to sell better around here).
Mega may be "regrouping" and seeing how well the sales of carded figures for Halo, CoD and Contrux Heroes do before deciding how to proceed with the TMNT Classic line and figure out what deployment method would work best.

I really liked the movie versions for custom purposes. While not a tmnt collector I got a lot of those sets for parts when they were on sale. I sorta want the black and white sets from Toys r us (exclusives). I love the way they did the black and white comic style. I wish Mega would do more of things like that. Imagine a black and white set of frankenstein.

omegabob wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 am
I haven't seen anything official saying that the Classic line is done but if it is that doesn't necessarily mean that Classic style characters couldn't show up in the Mega Construx heroes line. Even though most all the main characters and villains have been done as well as most the main vehicles, there are still plenty of characters from the classic series that could come out.
I've seen reports that sales for Mega have been down the first two quarters of this year and it looks like Target and Wal-Mart are reducing their Megs sections. At my local Wal-Marts based on the price tags they put out and the space available it looks like the are just going to carry smaller sets, carded figures and blind packs (all of which seem to sell better around here).
Mega may be "regrouping" and seeing how well the sales of carded figures for Halo, CoD and Contrux Heroes do before deciding how to proceed with the TMNT Classic line and figure out what deployment method would work best.
Your probably right. I think one problem is marketing the tmnt classic line though. The mutatgin packs are a good example. Besides docter stockman they don't really move at all.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:12 pm
omegabob wrote:
Your probably right. I think one problem is marketing the tmnt classic line though. The mutatgin packs are a good example. Besides docter stockman they don't really move at all.
I believe cause they got lazy and remade most of the characters... Dr stockman sold because he was a fresh new character in the line if they would have did ace duck,kc Jones,dr stockman, and ratking I'm pretty sure they would all sell just as good.... But aye who listens to their fans????

LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:42 pm
Imagine a black and white set of frankenstein.
Ooh yeah that'd be kool.

Darealjstylez wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:22 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:12 pm
omegabob wrote:
I believe cause they got lazy and remade most of the characters... Dr stockman sold because he was a fresh new character in the line if they would have did ace duck,kc Jones,dr stockman, and ratking I'm pretty sure they would all sell just as good.... But aye who listens to their fans????
Bungi... were igh... 343... hmmmm. Bethesd.... igugug biowar.... oooooooooooooooooooooo ubisof....... Ok I knew that one was a no.....

FREESPACE 2 MOD COMMUNITY! :D

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”