[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Destiny mega bloks? - Community

Destiny mega bloks?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Does anyone else think that a destiny theme for mega bloks would be pretty successful. A lot of people play destiny so the sets may appeal to many of the players. there is also tons of sets that they can release EX... an exotic weapon/armor set .it would include one character of any class( titan, warlock, or hunter)and about 2 exotic weapons and one armor peace for the character class in the set and a small background piece. it would go for about $7.00. Then they could release bigger sets like the fallen walker and some guardians and some fallen. that would range from about $35.00-$40.00

tell me your thoughts about this idea.

Saint14 wrote:Does anyone else think that a destiny theme for mega bloks would be pretty successful. A lot of people play destiny so the sets may appeal to many of the players. there is also tons of sets that they can release EX... an exotic weapon/armor set .it would include one character of any class( titan, warlock, or hunter)and about 2 exotic weapons and one armor peace for the character class in the set and a small background piece. it would go for about $7.00. Then they could release bigger sets like the fallen walker and some guardians and some fallen. that would range from about $35.00-$40.00

tell me your thoughts about this idea.
I heavily agree! That would be great!

thanks for the feedback man.

Ya I think that if mega where to do destiny it would go pretty far.

Wow that was a fast reply!

Lol that never happens

OMG I just saw destiny mega bloks reliese photos I'm so hyped right now

yep it's in development, NOW BE QUIEET ABOUTT DESTINY!

Silenttakedown wrote:yep it's in development, NOW BE QUIEET ABOUTT DESTINY!
XD XD XD

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”