[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Probuilder Line on Mattel's shop?.... - Community

Probuilder Line on Mattel's shop?....

Got a question? Ask it here!
So I was browsing around on Mattel's shop and seen Probuilder Viking Longship Raid 79.99 and Probuilder Space Rover Expedition 49.99. I was wondering if these are new sets for late 2017 or for 2018 and when would images be released?

Nilbog wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:31 am
So I was browsing around on Mattel's shop and seen Probuilder Viking Longship Raid 79.99 and Probuilder Space Rover Expedition 49.99. I was wondering if these are new sets for late 2017 or for 2018 and when would images be released?
They said the rover would be this october so I'm assuming the other one will be around then as well? Also now I'm looking for these on the ship any key words you searched.

Nilbog wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:31 am
Viking Longship? If it's done right, with figures, then sold.

@Admiral-Sabree I just searched mega construx on Mattel's shop, and both were on the first page.

Nilbog wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:52 pm
@Admiral-Sabree I just searched mega construx on Mattel's shop, and both were on the first page.
Lol I had to go to the last but I found them. Posted the info on SP and credited u.

Norvagans...I mean Vikings? I'm there!

Sparks01 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:58 pm
Norvagans...I mean Vikings? I'm there!
That's exactly what I was thinking. Extra ships to supplement the MoW.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:45 am

Lol I had to go to the last but I found them. Posted the info on SP and credited u.
I just checked it out. Thank you. I appreciate that man.

Its on the shop page with pics! Oh my word are those vikings beautiful! Please please please please please give us viking troop packs!

Sparks01 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 pm
Its on the shop page with pics! Oh my word are those vikings beautiful! Please please please please please give us viking troop packs!
I was thinking the same thing. 4 Vikings for $16 USD? Sold.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”