[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
This week's top beyonder question?? - Community

This week's top beyonder question??

Got a question? Ask it here!
How do you choose these people??? I click on the top beyonders profile and most of them have 0-pictures and 0-achievements??? I'm just wondering or is it random???

PS don't give up on the TMNT CLASSIC LINE....

Darealjstylez wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm
How do you choose these people??? I click on the top beyonders profile and most of them have 0-pictures and 0-achievements??? I'm just wondering or is it random???

I too have been wondering this. It used to be where if you commented some inspirational stuff and post some cool stuff then you were one of the 5. But now I think they choose them by who signs up on the site. I haven't seen one of the gallery guys on it in a long time. Long time....

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 am
Darealjstylez wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

I too have been wondering this. It used to be where if you commented some inspirational stuff and post some cool stuff then you were one of the 5. But now I think they choose them by who signs up on the site. I haven't seen one of the gallery guys on it in a long time. Long time....
Yeah I think it's "five newest registered users" now.

Whatever it is, it's definitely not, "This Week's Top Beyonders"

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:47 pm
Indeed.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Either that or we are REALLY lacking on this "Beyonder" that Cary put the newbies over us. :p

thekiller2468 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:28 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Either that or we are REALLY lacking on this "Beyonder" that Cary put the newbies over us. :p
Well it does sound like that the new guys are getting picked simply because they're joining and because some of the new guy's first posts are their #BuildBeyond entries. I mean, I've gotten two staff picks, but never a Beyonder, which is kinda saying something. My guess if killer's right and that they may wanna put the new guys in the spotlight just to inspire them and make them feel good, which is nice, but I feel like they should also pay attention to senior members and other creators.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:27 am
thekiller2468 wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Well it does sound like that the new guys are getting picked simply because they're joining and because some of the new guy's first posts are their #BuildBeyond entries. I mean, I've gotten two staff picks, but never a Beyonder, which is kinda saying something. My guess if killer's right and that they may wanna put the new guys in the spotlight just to inspire them and make them feel good, which is nice, but I feel like they should also pay attention to senior members and other creators.
Yeah basically what was going on a few months ago, was whoever was commenting on posts, chatting on the forum and uploading the most would be no.1 on the leaderboard. no.2 would be followed by... The second most active person. Usually it would be us senior members that would get it. Then, one day, it all changed... Basically that's what was going on. Now, it makes no sense.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:00 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:27 am
thekiller2468 wrote:

Yeah basically what was going on a few months ago, was whoever was commenting on posts, chatting on the forum and uploading the most would be no.1 on the leaderboard. no.2 would be followed by... The second most active person. Usually it would be us senior members that would get it. Then, one day, it all changed... Basically that's what was going on. Now, it makes no sense.
Even though I joined the gallery awhile back, I've been following it since...I'd to say mid way through jabbathehut and Rucat's old comic series, and I remember the Beyonder's being basically what charlie just said. It's odd and kinda disappointing it's all changed.

There was about 50 different people that would get a top 5 pick. Every once and a great while a newb would come a long and comment it up. He was there about a week and by the time he left he was on the top 5 for a week or so. But they never come back to get more appreciation.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”