[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Pokemon, Where to buy? - Community

Mega Construx Pokemon, Where to buy?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm looking for Wave 2 of the pokeballs, I already have cubone ekans and paras, but I have been to 7 games stops, 3 targets and 2 walmarts and no one else besides my home gamestop location seems to have them yet and the site it less than helpful :(
I really want to finish wave two by getting geodude. meowth and rattata, so any other stores I should go check out that may have them in stock?

Thanks.

Hrm well Amazon doesn't seem to have it. I can't help you here, I'm afraid. Basically just keep looking every week and when you find them, buy them.

Well, my Target has them.

If you are still looking you could try ebay or best buy or Toys R Us. I've seen a lot there. If you choose ebay make sure to go through paypal as to not get messed over. Ebay is usually good about getting your money back, but paypal will straight up pull the funds. Good Luck. If you already have them and I'm just posting in what you consider a dead thread. I apologize.

I work at Khols in Utah and we got a litteral *** ton of Pokemon Mega Construx. like 12 garydos' gardosi? etc and others you get my point.

My wally world has like 50! I dunno if they've sold ten.

Well just to update I found a gamestop that got like one new pokeball from wave 2 every week (before the mass amounts of wave 2 finally came out) or so then a ton of old ones but I have completed wave 2 now and even have the blastoise that just released a few days ago, I am looking for the snorlax, wave 3 pokeballs and multipack.

If you find these let me know where you were lucky enough to see/grab them at!

Mega really needs better info on products ;-;

Return to “General discussion”