[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx™ Photography Department Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD* - Community

Mega Construx™ Photography Department Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD*

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Mega Construx™ Photography Department Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD*

**LIVE NOW**

Today you will be chatting with our three photographers: Helena, Damien and Gauthier!

They are ready to answer all of your questions and give you a little insight on how they helped create your favorite photos!

Rules:
Please do not ask about upcoming projects.
Please do not post the same question twice.
Please do not post harassment or inappropriate messages.
Please follow all standard forums rules & guidelines.

**WE WILL NOT BE RESPONDING TO ANY QUESTIONS THAT BREAK THE RULES LISTED ABOVE**

We will respond to as many questions as we can, but please keep in mind that depending on demand we may not be able to answer them all.

Let’s begin!

Photographing toddlers must be hard! Can you tell us the secret to calming them down and capturing the perfect candid moment?

Hi! How long have you been in photography and how does working at MEGA differ from other places you have worked?

What is the MegaConstrux brand you enjoy shooting the most?

Community Team
Psizzle wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 pm
Photographing toddlers must be hard! Can you tell us the secret to calming them down and capturing the perfect candid moment?
Gauthier: It's more about getting them focused on something than calming them down. One of us will play with him or her and try to get them to focus on the toy, and another person will take the photo!

Do you all photograph all brands or do you each specialize in certain ones?

Community Team
BetheBee wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Hi! How long have you been in photography and how does working at MEGA differ from other places you have worked?
Helena: I've been doing photography for 20 years. I have photographed jewelry, architecture, and even freelanced for a while. I have been at MEGA for 8 years! Here, we photograph a lot of people as well as toys and products, so there's a good balance between commercial photography and creative shoots.

Damien: I'm the newest photographer to join the team, recently coming on board in May. I'm mostly a product photographer, which is great at MEGA because we shoot a lot of product at MEGA. It's great to work here because what I do is different everyday.

Gauthier: I've been doing photography for three years, two of those years have been spent at MEGA. Working at MEGA it's great to be surrounded by people who are so passionate about what they do!

Community Team
katlego wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:10 pm
What is the MegaConstrux brand you enjoy shooting the most?

Gauthier: I'd say Call of Duty, because it's fun to bring history to life with the stories we recreate.

Helena: Halo is my favorite, because the Halo world is really intriguing and fun to play with.

Damien: The Minions!! They're funny, and I love making mischief with the pictures!

Community Team
shutupandeat wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:13 pm
Do you all photograph all brands or do you each specialize in certain ones?
Gauthier: Everyone shoots everything!

How long does it take to set up one shot? Do you have any advice for people who are interested in product photography?

Return to “General discussion”