[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo covenant !!!!!!!!ROLE-PLAY!!!!!!!!! - Community

Halo covenant !!!!!!!!ROLE-PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Tell your own story!
RULES:

1. This is a serious RP please no being TOO goofy like: So he jet packed into the moon to eat pizza with a Xenomorph. BUT you may go into detail about how much blood or how you broke a bone when in combat or something

2. You can be the following aliens: Prophet (max of three prophet players), Elite, Jakal, Grunt, Drone, Hunter, Brute, Engineer, let me know if I missed any

3. You can only make one character and you CAN control other characters player or NPC actions (unless it's like a minor thing like: The marine try's to punch me but I grab his arm) and only the first 4 people to join get high ranks so they can premote or give orders (players don't have to obay but punishment is a thing)

4. Every 1 week the GM (Game Master) will go to the next person in order of who joins so everyone will get a chance. The GM decides what enimies drop like gear and money the GM may be a cruel jerk that doesn't give you anything cool or he can give you ludicrously epic stuff but remember who you give stuff to and who you don't can come back to bite you because unhappy GMs are totally allowed to deliver the comeuppance! But if the GM is too harsh or is giving to little to keep the game going I can suspend them of the GM privilege for a limited time to a full ban!

5. Character creation limits: You may choose any class, you start at rank 0 ranks 1-20 may be given when any of the 4 high rankers ask the prophet players the prophets will then make the decision TOGETHER on if the player should be premoted same goes for the lucky 4 only the prophets just decide without being told by anyone. The character you make cant just start with epic gadgets the Player must loot or buy the gadgets (unless given by the prophets) also you can't start with a robot arm or something until you get injured

6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Could I be an Elite, please?

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:22 pm
Could I be an Elite, please?
*Yoda voice* Elite captain you will be

Well, could I be an elite zealot?

Or an honor guard for someone high.

Ill be Truth so you can be my honor gaurd

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:13 pm
Ill be Truth so you can be my honor gaurd
Sounds good, as long as you're nice lol...

Can I be a Arbiter maybe? Is this before halo 2 or during? Doesn't have to be a known arbiter either.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:28 am
Can I be a Arbiter maybe? Is this before halo 2 or during? Doesn't have to be a known arbiter either.
Halo 2 era

Oh okay. Can I be a brute chieftain?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”