[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Dead Orbit Hunter Armory - Community

Dead Orbit Hunter Armory

Got a question? Ask it here!
I would like to get the official word on if this set has actually been released yet or if it is ever going to be released? According to the Mega Construx "store" the set is discontinued but I know several fans are still looking for it and I have yet to hear of anyone finding it at retail stores or online (besides for scalper prices). If the set isn't going to happen please just come out and say so. That way we (I) can quit hunting all over for it.
Thanks.

I found my Dead Orbit Hunter Armory in Shopko. I still haven't figured out how to post gallery pictures in the forum, but here is the link to my post of the set. [gallery][/gallery]https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... ew-clothes

I have yet so see it for sale anywhere in person or online as well! This would be my favorite set if it was actually purchasable?

omegabob wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:11 pm
I would like to get the official word on if this set has actually been released yet or if it is ever going to be released? According to the Mega Construx "store" the set is discontinued but I know several fans are still looking for it and I have yet to hear of anyone finding it at retail stores or online (besides for scalper prices). If the set isn't going to happen please just come out and say so. That way we (I) can quit hunting all over for it.
Thanks.
There direct response yo my question about this sets avaiblitly through one of the Q&As was that sometimes sets they have shown and are promoting never reach public release to the public. The set has had only a limited appearance in Mexico and that is all. Looking on eBay both this set and the titan one were going for 150$ each.

AiasOileus wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:42 am
I found my Dead Orbit Hunter Armory in Shopko. I still haven't figured out how to post gallery pictures in the forum, but here is the link to my post of the set. [gallery][/gallery]https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... ew-clothes
Your super lucky dude. That set and its mate are rarer then the con exsclusives.

Dead Orbit and FWC sets are now showing up at Kmart stores here in the US.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”