[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Any rules on selling custom figures? - Community

Any rules on selling custom figures?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Currently, I'm working on a short film, which will be the beginning of a universe with hopefully a few miniseries in it. I've written the first version of the script, and will be starting a kickstarter for the first and second shorts in the summer of 2018.

As a kickstarter/fundraising perk, I've considered creating custom Mega Construx figures, and giving them to people who pledge a certain amount towards producing. I'm choosing Mega Construx because I feel they are the best figures on the market right now, and are a great price point. Obviously, I'd be making minimum profit on these, and if things went perfectly, I'd be able to make this an official MC line.

I wanted to check beforehand to see what the rules/guidelines with Mattel were, and furthermore, if there'd be any interest in figures for a line like this. Thanks in advance, and thanks for making such a fun toyline!

It's completely OK to sell MCX custom figures.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”