[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Limbo... - Community

The Limbo...

Tell your own story!
Let's just call this my new series, because i have a budget so i can't have these big epic things like i want to have, that and my SD card doesn't fit in my computer and the camera that can plug into my computer has a very grainy look to it, so i can't Edit photos the way i like, so this is where i'm going to have my series FOR NOW. I WILL HAVE A PHOTO SERIES ON THE NORMAL GALLERY. But I need a new camera for that so lets get started.

What's it about, if there is pick a character, can I have firsts dibs on any?

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 pm
Its about, well I'll start in just a minute. And to the Pick a character, tell me if you have a certain figure you like and i'll try my best to get it for you. :)

Could I be in, please? Any Warrior Spartan with an Enforcer head of the same colour, if that's possible.

Date: March: 23rd: 2558: Admiral Henry: Private Log: Entry: 105: Start: "We've finished collecting materials for the project, Me and William have finally found the right metal to build the Exoskeleton with, We found it here on Wendon III, we call it Wendien. I know not the most ORIGINAL name, BUT we're rushed for time if we want to get this thing out when they need it. We begin building the prototype tomorrow, and if all goes well, we should begin bringing in the test subjects. I pray to *** that HE doesn't go crazy with the lock-up mechanism. Now I need to file a report to the higher-ups, and I need to reach my daughter back on Earth. How's that sound Andrea? would you like to come with me? You know how much Gabbie loves to see you. Anyway that's all for now. :End Of Log:

DB sat there in his bunk, Without the top half of his armor, thinking about who was going to be on his team this time. He had lost everyone on his team the last 3 missions. they had been ordered to "negotiate" the terms of surrender with a rouge Brute unit, it ended with four of his most trusted teammates, He hadn't really SEEN them die, but to him, Losing Spartans MIA was worse than seeing them die right in front of you. DB continued to lie there on his bunk when he heard a knocking at the door. "Just a sec!" DB shouted at the door, he quickly place his armor on and opened the door. it was the officer there to take him to meet his new team.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:51 pm
Could I be in, please? Any Warrior Spartan with an Enforcer head of the same colour, if that's possible.
I'll see what I can do Chuck! :)

ONE MORE THING! You are aloud to say things AS LONG AS IT IS JUST COMMENTARY*! Please. *You can say things such as jokes or dialogue for your Character Also I will "say" the Speech for you guy SO THAT IT CAN GO WITH THE STORY! That's about it I'll continue the story i've got already going when more people come in and say that they want in. DB Out And *** Bless!

DBMAN1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:28 pm
ONE MORE THING! You are aloud to say things AS LONG AS IT IS JUST COMMENTARY*! Please. *You can say things such as jokes or dialogue for your Character Also I will "say" the Speech for you guy SO THAT IT CAN GO WITH THE STORY! That's about it I'll continue the story i've got already going when more people come in and say that they want in. DB Out And *** Bless!
Why did it Censor
G
o
d
?
Any way Y'all know in Christian. Or you do now. :P

DBMAN1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 pm
Its about, well I'll start in just a minute. And to the Pick a character, tell me if you have a certain figure you like and i'll try my best to get it for you. :)
Do you have any Spartan Recons I can have? Any is fine

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”