[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's you favorite series - Community

What's you favorite series

General news and information related to Mega Construx

From that list it would be CoD but overall.... Star Trek.

Hmm, CoD, Halo, and ProBuilder.

It's difficult to choose because I think they all have something to offer and by the nature of being building toys they are able to interact much more than traditional action figures would be able to. I lean towards Call of Duty because, especially with the "Heroes" individual character releases, I think they come the closest of any other toy line available at retail to the GI Joe A Real American Hero line. Or at least as I remember it as a kid in the early 90's when you could go to Walmart or Toys R Us and get an action figure and accessories (and an entire tree of accessories in the "Battle Corps" era) for $3-5. And they are more poseable than o-ring figures to boot. They are also in a better scale for larger sets and vehicles at a reasonable price.

However at the top of my list is the new Probuilder stuff. I got the rover (and I hope we see much more of the "World Beyond" stuff in the near future) and the viking long boat and they were a lot of fun to build. I'll also be getting the other Probuilder sets shown at/after NYTF this past week or two. I really, really like helos so the USCG-esque set is a definite purchase. The train set is also a purchase but more for nostalgia. When I was a kid Mega Bloks put out an old west town set that had a molded base with three different buildings, horses, mini figures with weapons and accessories, and it was great. I don't have the set anymore but I hope that the train heist sells well enough to see Mega put out more old west sets.

Return to “General discussion”