[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
future halo sets ideas - Community

future halo sets ideas

Got a question? Ask it here!
1. Master Chiefs collection
1x Halo CE Master Chief with new armor system
1x Halo 2 Master Chief with new armor system
1x Halo 3 Master Chief with new armor system
1x Halo 4 Master Chief with new armor system
1x Halo 5 Master Chief with new armor system

2. Halo mega bloks Series Delta

1x Dark Blue Rogue spartan w/ Sniper Rifle

1x Brick colored Pioneer spartan w/ SAW gun

and more specializations

3. Rocket Warthog (Halo Reach style)
1x Noble 2 spartan

1x Black halo reach recon spartan

I think Mega should make a set that has all of the main characters from Halo 5 in one pack. Included should be Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris and the Arbiter, along with any important Forerunner characters, in a nice finish with detailed armor and weapons. I would buy it as soon as I see it.

Community Team
Hey TSMShadow!

These are really great ideas! I'll make sure someone in the design team sees your feedback :)

Since this is not really a question, comments or suggestions like these should be added to the "Halo" forum next time!

Thanks,

Cary

TSMShadow wrote:
3. Rocket Warthog (Halo Reach style)
Mega Bloks did a this on already just not with Nobel 2 for the Rocket Warthog it's in the set number 96923. The set is called "UNSC Rockethog vs Anti Aircraft Gun" The hog is not in the newest styling Mega Bloks has put out but it is a strong build other then the two plates that sit on one end of the rocket launcher turret those two plates slide off if something gets caught in the seam and slides past the turret other wise strong like the UNSC planed.

How About Halo 5 Multiplayer Sets Such As Escape From A.R.C. Armory Attack: With A West Armory, 2 Blue Marines, 2 red Spartans, One Mark VI And Mark V (Halo Wars helmet) With A SPNKR Rocket Launcher And 2 Pulse Grenades Also A Nornfang Sniper Rifle And A Mantis With 2 Blue Guys, One With War Master, And A Copperhead.

Not me! I'd need to pay with my head!

i would get the warzone sets if they were ever real

Say goodbye to your life's savings.

I only got $3:00 and something cents

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”