[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
NEW FANTASY THEME NEEDED PLEASE. - Community

NEW FANTASY THEME NEEDED PLEASE.

Got a question? Ask it here!
Just as the title says. I feel like we need a new Fantasy theme. SUGGESTIONS: Legend Of Zelda, Dark souls, World of warcraft (I know they did that all ready.) Heck, I'll take XENOBLADE CHRONICLES! (Not really a "Fantasy" Theme but hey!)

Dragons 2.0, Skyrim... Yeah I'd like any of these. Especially any that would contain SA Orcs.

I used to be an adventurer like you, until they canceled the world of warcraft theme.

SKYRIM!!!!!!

FUS RO DAH!!!!

I would buy some dragons 2.0

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:27 pm
I would buy some dragons 2.0
That would be the best case scenario. I mean, updated Vorgan Stronghold? Yes please!

Oh man, Legend of Zelda and Skyrim. Then I would probably have a heart attack...

My sister would go bananas for a skyrim line.

I'm with everyone, a new midevil line would be awsome.

I would love some Zelda sets, so much to pull from on that front. A Witcher line would be awesome as well, even if the games are rather mature. If all else fails, dragons would be safe for them to return to, I still have an ice dragon sitting on my desk at home.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”