[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Ideas for Halo Call Of Duty Destiny (Stories,New Sets,Ideas,Dioramas) - Community

Ideas for Halo Call Of Duty Destiny (Stories,New Sets,Ideas,Dioramas)

General news and information related to Mega Construx
New Ideas Welcome Comment Please I will respond at some time

Their are threads like this on the other pages, use those for ideas and suggestions.

Thx Rogue-Elite I'll do that.

Ignore @Rogue-Elite he is notorious for saying stuff like that so just ignore him and do what you think is right

Bossofbricks wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:16 am
Ignore @Rogue-Elite he is notorious for saying stuff like that so just ignore him and do what you think is right
There threads for this already

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:28 am
Bossofbricks wrote:
Yea, Rogue didn't do anything wrong. Just do your best to ignore Boss of Bricks okay Fyre.

@ccbrowning5
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:29 am
Roebuck wrote:
Bossofbricks wrote:
Yea, Rogue didn't do anything wrong. Just do your best to ignore Boss of Bricks okay Fyre.@ccbrowning5
Ignore them

Hey @BlueFyre759 go scroll through the forums and look at the locked threads created by @Bossofbricks, then you will know why we ignore him.

Bossofbricks wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:22 pm
@ccbrowning5
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Roebuck wrote:

Yea, Rogue didn't do anything wrong. Just do your best to ignore Boss of Bricks okay Fyre.@ccbrowning5
Ignore them
Ok, who are you going to believe? 5 dependable people who have been here for awhile, or a new person who has been spamming, trolling, and sending death threats? I'll let you decide...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:02 pm
Bossofbricks wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:22 pm
@ccbrowning5
ccbrowning5 wrote:

Ignore them
Ok, who are you going to believe? 5 dependable people who have been here for awhile, or a new person who has been spamming, trolling, and sending death threats? I'll let you decide...
hallelujah

Return to “General discussion”