[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Doom line - Community

Doom line

Got a question? Ask it here!
I would like Doom for the demons and the main character (Doom guy) and all the weapons as well.

Ehh idk considering the hole demon thing I don't think it would happen, but maybe a few figures in the mcx heroes line.

I think the Heroes line is exactly what this is for, though I agree I would definitely buy a DOOM line, especially if it was in the COD scale.

Though I would really, really enjoy a more general "Classic Shooter/Game" line that included DOOM, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Shadow Warrior, C&C Red Alert, X-Com, Tribes etc.

Randaethyr wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:38 pm
I think the Heroes line is exactly what this is for, though I agree I would definitely buy a DOOM line, especially if it was in the COD scale.

Though I would really, really enjoy a more general "Classic Shooter/Game" line that included DOOM, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Shadow Warrior, C&C Red Alert, X-Com, Tribes etc.
ya know they have a version of red alert on pc, its a great little rts game.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:37 pm
Randaethyr wrote:

ya know they have a version of red alert on pc, its a great little rts game.
That's where I originally played the first C&C Red Alert in the 90's, on PC. I'd prefer the "classic" 90's/early 2000's versions of those characters and sets if there were to be MC products made with these licenses. While I like the new DOOM, and even DOOM 3, the classic "Doom-Guy" is probably the most iconic.

Though if MC hired me to create a line of sets from any classic shooter/game franchise, it would be Starsiege: Tribes simply because I spent so much time playing it in middle school along with Starsiege. The only reason I would choose it over Starsiege is because of the variety of product classes Tribes could support, whereas Starsiege would only be doable with more expensive sets closer to the Halo Mantis sets in price and size.

I play the new versions of RA, such as playtest and openRA you can download ra on the devs web site.

Randaethyr wrote:

yes, all the way yes

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”