[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I need ideas 4 custom FIGURES - Community

I need ideas 4 custom FIGURES

Tips & Tricks
I need ideas for customs I only have black, silver, gold, gunmetal grey and red

Black and silver or gold is nice. Red and silver. Red and gray. or Black and gray. If you seriously want good looking custom figures then I advise you to take your time. Speed is your worst enemy when painting. Take your time, make each figure neat. Picture what each part should look like before you paint it. Sketch it out if you can. It takes a fairly long time to make a custom figure very neat. But it is more precious to you when you created something beautiful.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:46 am
Black and silver or gold is nice. Red and silver. Red and gray. or Black and gray. If you seriously want good looking custom figures then I advise you to take your time. Speed is your worst enemy when painting. Take your time, make each figure neat. Picture what each part should look like before you paint it. Sketch it out if you can. It takes a fairly long time to make a custom figure very neat. But it is more precious to you when you created something beautiful.
I wish I had me an elite ranger so I can recreate my Imperial campaign character

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:43 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:46 am
I wish I had me an elite ranger so I can recreate my Imperial campaign character
Heh, I've recreated a lot of our heroes. I think I've done Hex, Ava, Hunter, Endis, and obviously Z19.

Cool can you post them in the gallery?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:01 pm
Cool can you post them in the gallery?
Sure.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”