[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Remember that comic I've been thinking about making? Well, it has a name now. Oh yeah! Here's a list of characters. - Community

Remember that comic I've been thinking about making? Well, it has a name now. Oh yeah! Here's a list of characters.

Tell your own story!
The comic is going to be called Halo Pilgrimage, that's for sure. Now here's the list of characters, some of them at least.

Romanov Boltishek: "Everytime, I do something stupid. I feel like the spirits of my dead ancestors are looking down on me in disappointment.

Sol'Ravok: "I had reason for what I did. It's as you humans would put it, doing the wrong thing for the right reasons."

Sly'Betra: "I may not be honorable, I may not be honest. But! Let's look on the bright side, at least I'm not hypocritical."

Mole: "Me don't want to go! Me afraid of death! Me afraid of dying!"

Michael Freeman (Michael-105W): "Have you ever wanted to stick your head in a oven?"

William Freddery (Will-343S): "Hey! There's very specific criteria to being a Spartan II! And, for your information, none of you meet it!

Drx'Destro: "Why do I wear ranger gear? Well, I used to be a ranger within the Covenant. The older one, not the newer one. I enjoyed what I did, while it lasted. I especially like the helmet, not because it's nice. Although it's part of it. But, it was pretty useful at hiding my deep seeded anger and regret."

Xur'Vex: "I know the truth, I know the absolute. The Forerunners are not gods, they're mortal. I am the prophet who knows of the existence of the true gods, the only gods. The Precursors!"

Syrulee'Surumee: "We are the hunters, the stalkers, that hide in the darkest region of the galaxy. When we desire, we come in legion. We take in the fools who believe in such idiotic concepts such as the Great Journey and educate them in the ways of reality. We are the Osama!"

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”