[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Stop Motion Builder help needed! - Community

Stop Motion Builder help needed!

Got a question? Ask it here!
Ok, so I want to do a stop Motion series with the world of Destiny, but the problem is that I don't know how to add new audio and music files to the overall list, and also you guys have made photos for it, but they aren't appearing in my app's library. So I guess my "Help Needed" question is; What File Formats exactly are you guys using for the Stop Motion Builder???

{Thanks in advance, by the way.}

Hmm, I don’t use the Mega Construx app, I use the Stop Motion Pro app. It’s really handy. If you want to do professional quality, you’ll also need an editing software for doing things like sound, music, and many others.

I use Stop Motion Pro/Eclipse for taking my shots and then Hitfilm 4 Pro (Hitfilm Express is free and very good as well) for editing and compositing.
Many people use Windows MovieMaker for editing which is also free. I also use Audacity (again free) for recording/editing audio and any SFX I can't find online.

I prefer to use iMovie, which accepts the standard MP4 files. From there you can do file - share - file, and then export it to desktop, upload it onto the gallery. I find that iMovie is really easy to use, and it really only takes about half-an-hour of tutorials to figure out the basics.

alphadeltas wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:41 pm
Ok, so I want to do a stop Motion series with the world of Destiny, but the problem is that I don't know how to add new audio and music files to the overall list, and also you guys have made photos for it, but they aren't appearing in my app's library. So I guess my "Help Needed" question is; What File Formats exactly are you guys using for the Stop Motion Builder???

{Thanks in advance, by the way.}
I always take the videos and trim off the title card and credits in IMovie, then I add sound effects and music in IMovie and Microsoft MovieMaker.

I need help with Stop Motion Builder too because that's the only thing I trust to use on my tablet and I made one already it, for some reason doesn't use the same format.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”