[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Could we have more buildings - Community

Could we have more buildings

Got a question? Ask it here!
Just in general we need biulds more full biuldings

I wish! I think that they could make a UNSC vs. Covenant modular building system. We already have a firebase. Why not make a wall with like 4 marines and an elite in Bungie armor in the new articulation.

ArtfulConch wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:32 am
I wish! I think that they could make a UNSC vs. Covenant modular building system. We already have a firebase. Why not make a wall with like 4 marines and an elite in Bungie armor in the new articulation.
yes bungie armor looks way cooler than 343 armor for elites but I think the 343 zealot armor is the best zealot armor.

I don't mind the mega versions of the 343 armour. But agreed bungie elites look better. But back on track I would love some more buildings too. But I don't think they to well because most kids would go building, what can I do with that? Cool a vehicle like half the price.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:43 pm
I don't mind the mega versions of the 343 armour. But agreed bungie elites look better. But back on track I would love some more buildings too. But I don't think they to well because most kids would go building, what can I do with that? Cool a vehicle like half the price.
hmmm. I see.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Good point. Maybe they could just have something where multiple sets have portions of a building, and you can combine them to make one big building.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 12:56 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Good point. Maybe they could just have something where multiple sets have portions of a building, and you can combine them to make one big building.
I had this idea once. It was huge in thought.

If you can get over the fact that they're girls sets, the American Girl sets look great for making custom buildings.

Taku46 wrote: If you can get over the fact that they're girls sets, the American Girl sets look great for making custom buildings.
I prefer buying a set for the set

Bossofbricks wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:19 am
Taku46 wrote: If you can get over the fact that they're girls sets, the American Girl sets look great for making custom buildings.
I prefer buying a set for the set
There are several sets that I buy for specific pieces. Basically anything not TMNT, I buy for parts or the figures themselves.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”