[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Mega Army - Community

The Mega Army

Tell your own story!
You guys maybe wondering "Is this some sort of spam" or "Is this some sort of Role play that's gonna abandoned" nope, its just my army, the comic when I start it when I get tired of Zombie City and need a break, so anyone who wants to join this can have a Spartan figure, or Halo Call Of Duty or the one of the only 2 Destiny Guys I got, this comic is inspired by my favorite comic Camo Days, my guys will do missions and such, everyone who has a character with Zombie City has a character in this comic, and it's the same characters but you guys can tell me if you want to not be in The Mega Army and just be in Zombie City, the 2 will have references to each other, but not currently just the The Mega Army's name will be mentioned.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:22 pm
Could I be an ODST please?
Sure, I don't have to many ODST but I have a spare green ODST armor with a marine chestplate!

I would like a grunt, Spartan, or a warlock if you have one!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:39 pm
I would like a grunt, Spartan, or a warlock if you have one!
I have a blue Spartan (in Nigel Thompson armor) and a Warlock but not a Grunt

Hmm can I have a Spartan?

Also I don't want to be on a team.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:23 pm
Sure!
Also I don't want to be on the team.
Umm okay, there wasn't much teams in the comic anyways, all there was is Black Beard's team (from the desert tank set, FOR THE ONE HUNDRENTH TIME MEGA THATS NOT PRICE) then there is this villain too, who likes to ask "Where would you like to take a vacation to?" after someone disobeys orders from him and even if you answer, he means he's gonna shoot you in the head, also the cause of the zombie apocalypse in Zombie City, there's the Agents whose actual team is classified and told to only those that work for'em, but they are good guys but have a rivalry with the mega army, then there's the mega army, this comic is inspired by Jason-101's Camo Days, and sure I guess, you can be a Merc!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:52 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:23 pm
Sure!
Also I don't want to be on the team.
Umm okay, there wasn't much teams in the comic anyways, all there was is Black Beard's team (from the desert tank set, FOR THE ONE HUNDRENTH TIME MEGA THATS NOT PRICE) then there is this villain too, who likes to ask "Where would you like to take a vacation to?" after someone disobeys orders from him and even if you answer, he means he's gonna shoot you in the head, also the cause of the zombie apocalypse in Zombie City, there's the Agents whose actual team is classified and told to only those that work for'em, but they are good guys but have a rivalry with the mega army, then there's the mega army, this comic is inspired by Jason-101's Camo Days, and sure I guess, you can be a Merc!
I was thinking bounty hunter but I'm cool with merc

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:17 pm
I was thinking bounty hunter but I'm cool with merc
Mercs are bounty hunters except mercs have a more variety, plus I forgot to include my other team that, which this my seem funny, are mercs that live in a Dinner that's a time machine which they can also be bounty hunters, so if you were thinking that then you are one, and also a Merc.

Lol yep bounty hunters track people down for money. Mercs will do basically anything for enough coin.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”