[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fallout - Community

Fallout

Got a question? Ask it here!
Dear Mega Construx,
Fans including myself would love to see a Fallout license in the near future. I was wondering if you could aquire said license. I would be glad to see it, and I am sure many others will too because, the new Fallout 76 game. Maybe if this post gains steam, things might work out.

Love,
Atomic
P.S. some set ideas would be squad packs like you did with Halo and Cod like, Minuteman, ghouls, etc. as well as bigger sets. (Also kid in a fridge would be amazing)

Atomic wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:29 pm
Dear Mega Construx,
Fans including myself would love to see a Fallout license in the near future. I was wondering if you could aquire said license. I would be glad to see it, and I am sure many others will too because, the new Fallout 76 game. Maybe if this post gains steam, things might work out.

Love,
Atomic
P.S. some set ideas would be squad packs like you did with Halo and Cod like, Minuteman, ghouls, etc. as well as bigger sets. (Also kid in a fridge would be amazing)
I was thinking older fallout game sets like New VEGAS

If we have fallout we should have the prydwen as the signature set

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:05 am
If we have fallout we should have the prydwen as the signature set
No, Liberty Prime would be better

DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM!

I play Fallout Shelter if that counts!

I'm getting fallout 76 on the XBONE

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:46 am
what's Xbone?

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:35 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
what's Xbone?

X
B-ox
O-ne
N
E

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:35 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:35 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
what's Xbone?

X
B-ox
O-ne
N
E
Couldn't you just of said Xbox one or Xbox1 or something instead of XBONE, it would be more understandable.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”