[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Staff Picks on Fan Site - Community

Staff Picks on Fan Site

Got a question? Ask it here!
I've noticed that the fan gallery's photos are being uploaded but, what about staff picks? Is that phased out because there have been great post like Promethean prime, Covenant Dark Lord, Jungle Warthog just to name a few that would have been good candidates. Anyone know what's going on or can this answer be found in a different thread? Thanks.

Some amazing creations are not staff picked. right guys? promethean prime?

I notice that for awhile
Last staff pick earn was goodwill hunter covenant tower mod and it's oh ***, it been over a month :T

Cary, can you please fix this :I

Maybe that's a sign they think we can do better...

RuCat757 wrote:Maybe that's a sign they think we can do better...
Maybe but, I think it's more towards they are to busy to do it at this time with all the new projects out. There has been some pretty creative work out there over the past month.

Not even my 2.10' ship pillar of autumn build. But I don't care really lol.

zelot2468 wrote:Not even my 2.10' ship pillar of autumn build. But I don't care really lol.
It's a good example, an awesome build. Hopefully they will bring back the staff pick or something like it.

Maybe if we bribe them? You know like with donuts and coffee.?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”