[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IT'S TIME TO STOP - Community

IT'S TIME TO STOP

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Stop asking if CoD is cancelled this question has been answered several times by MEGA and IT IS NOT CANCELED SO STOP CLOGGING THE WEBSITE WITH "Is CoD canceled" AGAIN IT IS NOT CANCELED THEY CANNOT DISPLAY IT ON THE SITE DUE TO LEGAL REASONS SO (im looking at you Bossofbricks) STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:04 pm
Stop asking if CoD is cancelled this question has been answered several times by MEGA and IT IS NOT CANCELED SO STOP CLOGGING THE WEBSITE WITH "Is CoD canceled" AGAIN IT IS NOT CANCELED THEY CANNOT DISPLAY IT ON THE SITE DUE TO LEGAL REASONS SO (im looking at you Bossofbricks) STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.
Yep I know it, the time I asked is because I thought I saw it on the Worlds page on day, then it disappeared, so I was just asking.

Bet ya a thread asking if COD is discontinued will be made in about a week

The title of this thread is incredibly vague. Not everyone is going to click on something just because it's all in capital letters. People looking for information about the CoD line will probably be looking for threads in the CoD section, or threads that actually mention CoD in the title.

You can yell and rant and complain all you like, but a thread like this is going to do absolutely nothing to help the situation.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Legal reasons?! What? How could there be legal issues with lines that they earned? Does that mean something is not working out with Activision or what? Where did you hear about that?

thekiller2468 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:15 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Legal reasons?! What? How could there be legal issues with lines that they earned? Does that mean something is not working out with Activision or what? Where did you hear about that?
from Admiral-Sabree and Admiral-Sabree heard it from Twitter from Mega Construx.

Third time I'm quoting myself now. This is for killer. Also not league issues Boo

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:29 pm
Ok guys, I asked mega on there Facebook page. This is there response to my question of -
Wanted to ask, a lot of us are wondering on the official Mega construx website. Is the call of duty line cancelled? A simple yes or no would really help. Thank you in advance.
Hey Noir, no it hasn't been cancelled but due to branding issues they do not have their own section on our site
Hopefully that answers everyone's question. If you don't believe me, feel free to ask them yourself as well.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:42 pm
Third time I'm quoting myself now. This is for killer. Also not league issues Boo

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:29 pm
Ok guys, I asked mega on there Facebook page. This is there response to my question of -
Wanted to ask, a lot of us are wondering on the official Mega construx website. Is the call of duty line cancelled? A simple yes or no would really help. Thank you in advance.
Hey Noir, no it hasn't been cancelled but due to branding issues they do not have their own section on our site
Hopefully that answers everyone's question. If you don't believe me, feel free to ask them yourself as well.
Thanks dude, and I couldn't remember if it was or wasn't, I thought it might've been branding issues or not, I didn't say anything of what thought.

Why do yall keep trusting admiral sabree and all that stuff lol his grammar is so BROKEN

ArchesRat wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:37 pm
Why do yall keep trusting admiral sabree and all that stuff lol his grammar is so BROKEN
I've known him for two years over four different websites, so he's very trustworthy. He's one of my closest friends here. Also his grammar is fine. He uses his phone mostly, I think, and I know how much of a pain that can be to use.

Return to “General discussion”