[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
bring back dragons universe - Community

bring back dragons universe

Got a question? Ask it here!
now dragons universe and neo shifters were how i was introduced to mega bloks
and with the new parts and new articulation made to look like old dragons universe it could be awsome.

grex wrote:what do you think
They woont bring back a discontinued series, Mega obviously stopped DU for some reason, maybe Halo or one of the other lines had so much profit, or DU was begining to not sell and money was bieng lost because of it, if it was becoming a dead series then they stopped it.

Like it or not, it wont be back

I ate the dragon university.

I think the figures for D.U. were cool, so even if they don't make any actual SETS, and just like, team packs or battle packs with 1 or 2 NEW dragons, and give them more articulation, and give the figures Super Poseable bodies, that would be okay.

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:
grex wrote:what do you think
They woont bring back a discontinued series, Mega obviously stopped DU for some reason, maybe Halo or one of the other lines had so much profit, or DU was begining to not sell and money was bieng lost because of it, if it was becoming a dead series then they stopped it.

Like it or not, it wont be back
I wouldn't place money on those reasonings. All told, the Dragons through Dragons Universe lines lasted a good long while. They've had three lines with fire houses - Blok Squad, True Heroes, and Adventure Force. Plus, TMNT was discontinued for a while, and they ended up getting it back.

Right now, I'd say it's less likely due to Halo and Destiny being their "power-armor" appearance lines. Since they merged with Mattel they have additional licenses they can use, and almost all they have are "licensed" - licensed is likely more profitable, though not a guarantee.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”