[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Will there be more Assassin's Creed sets? - Community

Will there be more Assassin's Creed sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Assassin's Creed is my favorite Mega Bloks line and I'd really love to see it continued. Can anyone shed any light on its future?

Spartanz19: Oi, that would stink. :/

Mega Bloks: Any word on this?

I found so many sets on clearance I've recently purchased over $200 on like a ton of stuff. About $600 worth.

most of the last wave never showed in any local store. (No Conner or his father) Only a few on amazon. (wagon, boat)
And thier prices tend to start at $10+ over store prices.
So sad, such a great concept for civi's. And potential for future was amazing.

Yep, I was lucky enough to buy two of the Haytham's Pursuit. I think that was the last of the series I needed.

Sorry but it is dead. If you go to shop, on your left, there's a list of line in ABC order, AC is NOT in. Also the description on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) mention Halo, CoD, destiny, kubros, star trek, and terminator, but noooooooooooo AC. Also, the recent set for AC is archived. So it's gone :/. Sadly mega haven't made Altair yet -_-

Mega Bloks: Hello....? *is dying of suspense*

Jason-101: Wow, where at?

ShockDrJ: Oi, I know.

Hicks_Royel: I found one of those at TJMaxx, which was incredibly lucky.

Zelot2468: Yeah, I've noticed things like that. 0_0 And I know, they've barely even scratched the surface of the Assassin's Creed universe.

I hope it's not dead, with the new movie and game that is coming up.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”