[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Bush Industries FAQ - Community

Bush Industries FAQ

Tell your own story!
Welcome to the FAQ for Bush Industries

What is a Bush?

The Bush is a fantastic product that, when used in tandem with Bush Magic, can make one invisible.

What is Bush Magic?

Bush magic is the magical properties required to make yourself invisible when using a Bush.

How do I obtain Bush Magic?

Bush Magic is taught to you through lessons provided by Bush Industries.

Where do I get Bushes?

They are provided by Walmart and other retailers near you!

Why are your Bushes so expensive?

We’re sorry that you feel that our Bushes are to expensive for your purchase. Perhaps you should get a better job.

Are your Bushes flammable?

Unfortunately yes our regular line of Bushes are indeed susceptible to fire. However our new line of Deluxe Bushes have a fireproof coating to protect your Bush from a flamethrower attack.

I’m against T-posing. Can I pay for the Bush Magic lessons any other way?

No. Sorry about your luck.

Whats End of Day delivery?

What it sounds like! You order and by the end of the day you will have your Bush!

Bush Industries, it’s logo, and all products related to it are trademarks of Bush Industries. Misuse of this label will result in a painful death by toothpicks and rusty sporks.

I feel like this is gonna blow up like My thread...
They grow up so fast...

Rusty sporks hahabahahh

Make sure to pre-order the bush magic lessons DVD

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 pm
Rusty sporks hahabahahh

Make sure to pre-order the bush magic lessons DVD
No we don’t put them on DVD. That way Bush Magic can’t be pirated.

Oh shoot you figured my pirating buisness out

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:56 pm
Oh shoot you figured my pirating buisness out
Coming to getcha boi

I'm gonna join BI when I get home (I was an idiot and forgot to bring a bush with me.)

Hey can we use this for company stuff?
If so, I had some ideas for marketing while trying to destroy the autocorrect program on my computer.

This may or may not be dumb question, but where did this bush meme even come from? I genuinely don't understand it at all. What's the point? I'm scared to even put foliage in my comics anymore for fear of the comments becoming filled with this nonsense.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”