[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Kilo Company - Community

Kilo Company

Tell your own story!
Anyone feel free to add to the story.

Spartan III Kilo company was created specifically for assaulting a Covenant colony world. They would drop onto the planet in drop pods 2 Spartans would attack each base. No one was expected to survive.

"Don't die on me!" Spartan K:354, Logan yelled to his partner K:427, James.
The UNSC's calculations were wrong and these 2 spartan's pods dropped to close to a Covenant outpost. Spartan James was shot by a jackal sniper before he got out of his pod. Logan shot the sniper and dragged James to cover.
"I'm sorry," James whispered. He died, his SPI armor did nothing to protect him.
"No," Logan said.
A brute squad began to run towards the drop pods, K:354 fired his battle rifle. He yelled into his com, "I need backup asap!"

Can we get a little more background on the planet story and such other things?

And who the characters are and why we should be routing for them and actually care about them and why James's death was meaningful to the other character Logan?

The planet is filled with rich alloy. The Covenant mines it, and it it used to make weapons, vehicles, etc. The UNSC sends Spartan III's to this and many other planets to blow up the Mining and construction outposts and stop production with minimum loss. The UNSC hopes it will give them time.
Logan and James were friends and grew up together before the Covenant attacked their home world and killed their families. They worked great together in training which is why they where paired together. They became Spartan III's along with many other orphans so others wouldn't have to go through what they did.
I hope this helps.

Spartan-092 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:17 pm
The planet is filled with rich alloy. The Covenant mines it, and it it used to make weapons, vehicles, etc. The UNSC sends Spartan III's to this and many other planets to blow up the Mining and construction outposts and stop production with minimum loss. The UNSC hopes it will give them time.
I hope this helps.
a little what planet is this?

And how did they find this planet and why of all places to attack here? Is this ore special?

I’ll write for for the Brute pack.

“HAHA!! Easy meat!” The Chieftain roared. He rushed the puny Demon with bloodthirsty glee. This thing almost wasn’t worth his time. But having the right to say ‘I slayed a Demon’ was something he very much wanted, even if it was one as helpless as this.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:20 pm
Spartan-092 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:17 pm
I hope this helps.
a little what planet is this?

And how did they find this planet and why of all places to attack here? Is this ore special?
It's a Covenant supply planet. A UNSC frigate made a random slipspace jump and landed in the solar system. The frigate recorded the location before being attacked. They barely slipspaced out because of the ships smart AI. Later a prototype stealth ship was sent there to investigate and found out what the planet was used for.
They attack here to cut off some supplies from the covenant. The ore is just used for weapons and vehicles.

Ok but who are the main characters?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:18 pm
Ok but who are the main characters?
I was thinking you guys could add some.

This definitely takes inspiration from Spartan 3 beta company and operation TORPEDO

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:44 pm
This definitely takes inspiration from Spartan 3 beta company and operation TORPEDO
Are those fanfiction from here or from halo books? I did take inspiration from headhunter a mini story in a halo evolutions book though.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”